The Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021/2022… | Qatar Airways invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Qatar Airways is Recruiting new workers.
Qatar Airways recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Qatar Airways.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Country Manager
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the sales team in the assigned territories by defining the optimal way to increase sales through commercial actions and partnerships
- Structure and implement sales plans to optimise QR’s revenue and presence in the market for key/strategic/national accounts, in close collaboration with head office and regional stakeholders.
- Improve focus and alignment of key distribution channels in the assigned territories with QR distribution strategy.
- Formulate and implement B2B strategies with the sales team to maximise revenue from existing accounts and drive revenue streams from new business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in head office and region to develop short/medium term local sales incentives strategy for the assigned territories.
- Recommend the B2B sales strategy for assigned territories. Accountable for negotiating B2B agreements within assigned territories (including PLBs, JMFs, commissions, corporate contracts).
- Responsible for delivering targets and KPI for the sales team in the assigned territories.
- Monitor and provide feedback to stakeholders on competitor pricing and promotional activity within the assigned territories.
- Manage allocated expenditure budgets of the assigned territories to ensure maximum return of investment for every expense.
- Provide input to Digital and Marketing team to maximize QR exposure and brand presence in assigned territories.
- Maintain high level relationships with key industry bodies, diplomatic missions, governments, airports within the assigned territories.
- Ensure QR has optimal presence in sales campaigns and public events in the station, gathering market intelligence and sales leads for distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Review management information/network data with team to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to groups policies and procedures that are developed in consultation with head office.
- Act as the primary legal representative in assigned territories.
- Act as the Customer Champion in the assigned territories, through sales activity and influence of customer service to deliver best customer experience in the station. Maximise sales opportunities through value added [hotels/ car hire], partners.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Provides sales leadership in the assigned territories by setting strategic road maps and objectives for sales team members.
- Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Train and develop other employees, to ensure succession planning is in place.
- To be committed and contribute to the National talent development, by coaching the national developees, preparing them for a career with boundless potential. Leading to the program’s continued growth and success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 8 years job related experience
- Strong sales ability and commercial acumen
- PC literate with knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel.
- A proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with good leadership skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capability of working around problems. Good creative and lateral thinking skills. A strong team player, capable of seeing and understanding the bigger picture and actively contributing to that result
- Self-motivated, highly organized, pro-active, and flexible
- Managerial skills – Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate’s skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
- The Qatar Airways DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Qatar Airways Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Qatar Airways Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.