The Guinness Recruitment 2023/2024… Guinness Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply for. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements, and other details are available below.
Guinness Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Guinness Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Get the Guinness Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Guinness Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Guinness Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Supply Finance Manager
Guinness Ghana Brewery is a leading Brewer and Marketer of premium Alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being Ghana’s most celebrated business. Diageo Plc. Owns 52.4% Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in CAPEX, which is essential to the journey of being the most Vibrant and Iconic Business in Ghana.Diageo is listed on the New York and London Stock exchange while Guinness Ghana Brewery Ltd (Subsidiary) is listed on the Ghana stock exchange. Guinness Ghana is therefore required to stay in sync with IFRS, Control Assessment and Risk Management (CARM) and local Statutory requirement.Role Purpose
- BPM Supply Manager is a meaningful role within the organization responsible for supporting supply business performance agenda for Guinness Ghana Breweries PLC providing concise, quality financial information, analysis and insights to craft and support business decisions.
- Partner with Supply Leadership ensure costs efficiencies and drive business profitability agenda.
- This is a performance management and reporting role that plays key influencing role in decision making process. Has direct responsibility for BPM Supply activities and supporting the Leadership team with decision making information.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Proactive and informative commercial analysis of business performance issues and opportunities
- Generate /develop investment appraisal and financial models and seek key collaborators especially senior management’s on board /alignment and approval.
- Developing investment appraisals on key capital expenditure projects and generating the desired support and approvals
- Undertake post CAPEX Review (PCR) for key projects.
- Supporting business initiatives to reduce cists through informative and proactive financial analysis.
- Delivering phenomenal project outcomes for business – robust, pragmatic analytics that support new opportunities for business.
- Provide thought leadership to optimise COGS from planning through actuals for the base business and innovation projects
- Prepare professional, consistent and accurate requisite data analysis & reporting on a regular basis.
- To drive robust planning processes across the business to ensure excellent forecasts, LEs & strategic plans are developed.
- BPM reporting and analysis on monthly basis for Supply, including:
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate production of monthly COGS BPM, COGS Causal.
- Branded Cogs reporting and insight generations to aid business decision making.
- Drive controls and compliance agenda for supply
- Support innovation with cogs insights.
Qualifications, Experience RequiredFunctional Capabilities:Qualifications
- Fully qualified Accountant.
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in financial accounting with proven integrity.
- Qualification in supply chain management will be an advantage.
Key Skills And Experience.
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the organisation & people Agenda.
- Proven track record to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills.
- Positive relationship building skills.
- Good Communication and presentation skill.
- Good standout colleague.
- Strategic Abilities
- Constantly seeking to improve business processes and drive efficiency.
- Understanding of Performance Management
- Financial & Management Reporting (Local and International)
- System management & development in field of planning
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Solid understanding in accounting software (SAP)
Barriers To Success In Role
- Lack of interest in research and analysis
- Lack of creativity to identify innovative ways to business issues.
- Inability to plan work or deliver to high quality in tight deadlines.
- Inability to work independently.
- Poor presentation and digital literacy
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28th September, 2023
- The Guinness DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Guinness Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Guinness Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.