Guinness Recruitment 2021/2022. Guinness invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Guinness is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Credit Risk Manager
Diageo Enterprise Operations is part of the Diageo Business Service Organization that is a global multi-functional business that provides shared service offering across DIAGEO globally. It provides services in the scope of Order to Cash, Source to Pay, Record to Report, Financial Controllership and Data Management.
The Credit Risk Analysis Stream is part of the End to End Commercial process that entails all credit risk related controls for DBS served markets.
Significant cross-market functional responsibilities with the aim to deliver a seamless end-to-end commercial service. It ensures proper operation of processes from incoming fund allocation to customer ledger maintenance, order release, outstanding follow-up and overdue management, including credit limit control and reporting.
Service Delivery entails issue resolution and close business partnering with the credit risk, customer service and commercial market teams.
Purpose Of Role
- Developing and maintaining global credit management practices and in doing so take ownership of the AR ledger and working capital initiatives
- This role will enable the business delivery in the customer service dimensions of market strategy by creating a holistic and seamless interaction for SBL Customers and facilitating total OTC alignment between Customer, Sales teams, Commercial Finance and DBSI, with a primary focus on Customer issue resolution and perceived service enhancement.
- Analysis and reactiveness are key dimensions of the role. The Credit Risk Manager will determine what the right payment plan is for a customer, negotiate to that outcome persuasively; advise management on collectability, credit levels, payment terms etc, manage KYC and perform short-term forecasting on collections and potential cash crunches. This approach keeps key decisions re credit risk management and agreeing how to deal with defaulting customers in the market which would be aligned with the global-approved Symphony task split and governance requirements.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures that reduce credit risk.
- Responsible for KYC/KYBP screening, customer setup, master data change requests, master data governance and control
- Management of daily exposure report. Performance commentary of daily cash collection report and timely circulation to HODs in market.
- Recommendations on customer credit limits and implementation of the approved changes.
- Documentation and management of customer retention settlement. Trade report reconciliation review and approval.
- Calculation of interest on unhealthy customers with overdue and provide details to Customer service manager to drive conversation with the customer on how to turn around the status of their account.
- Managing customer deductions relating to incentives and rebate and resolving issues/complaints from Trade customers relating to the above.
- Review of requisitions and raising of free issue order request for new activations, sampling and launching of a new product by the sales team.
- Attending to issues/complaints from customers and following up on claims made and resolve any balance confirmation and reconciliation issues.
- Managing the process of extending payment terms of customers due to delays in delivery and any other reasons provided by the operations team.
- Health check analysis and waiver request management through monitoring of stock levels held by Trade Customers (Distributors) are in line with outstanding debt.
- Assessing the customer risk and propose to the Credit committee for changes on the credit risk category for all customers.
- RRS management through timely collection of monthly loan repayments, creation of codes for new DBs and resolution of reconciliation issues.
- Develop E2E commercial ‘centre of excellence’ in Africa to provide end to end clarity of the credit risk analysis process, to provide a central focus point for SSC in order to facilitate best practices
- Actively promote the CARM/Control agenda and drive adhere to controls/compliance environment ensuring ZERO audit findings.
- Preparation of customer risk assessment reports in preparation for the credit committee meeting.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- University or College degree (Post Graduation preferred) with 8+ years of experience
- Speaks English fluently
- Has sound financial knowledge and willingness to learn financial transactions
- Past experience in the credit control function is an added advantage
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is enthusiastic to solve problems
- 1 – 2 years of people leadership experience
- Solid PC literacy, strong Excel skills required (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
- Is self-confident, accurate and pays attention to detail
Barriers To Success In Role (Optional)
- Lack of ability to express self and proficiency in required language
- Lack of team leading and stakeholder management skills
- Lack of accuracy and attention to details
- Difficulty in setting priorities and work independently
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021
- The Guinness DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Guinness Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Guinness Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.