The Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment 2021/2022… | Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ganke Davis Solutions recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ganke Davis Solutions recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ganke Davis Solutions.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: IT Operation Analyst (IOA)
Ganke Davis Solutions is a pioneering company specialized in providing customized IT Support Services to companies from various industries. Ganke Davis Solutions offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to active and direct engagement in IT strategy, and daily IT operations tasks.
• IT Operation Analyst (IOA) position is responsible for handling 1st line contact with our end users. IOA is responding to inbound contacts and requests coming through our ITSM solution, triaging them, resolving requests using our knowledge base and resolution instructions.
• Knowledge base articles are also responsibility of our 1st level team and IOA actively update and create these articles.
• The IT Operation Analysts are our customer centricity ambassadors and they represent Technology operations department trough making our users’ interaction and collaboration with technology pleasant.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Service support & operation:
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues in timely manner
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Providing Access Management services for users.
• Diagnose hardware and software faults remotely (desktops, laptops, printers) and implement known solutions.
• Provide effective customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding the ticket status-based system (JIRA) and redirect incidents to appropriate resources throughout our global IT landscape.
• Ensure that SLAs are being respected.
• Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before doing any action.
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors in ensuring service requests received from the client is timely escalated and addressed with feedback provided to the client on a regular basis.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
• Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates.
• Updating and maintaining knowledge database and its articles.
• Preserve and grow knowledge of service support procedures, products and services.
• Automation of repetitive level 1 tasks.
• Maintenance of Service Desk portal and its offerings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education level: Bachelor’s degree, Major in: Computer science, Information technologies
• Mandatory fluency in English. Fluency in French is a plus
• Experience in providing 1st line (Tier 1) customer and technical support.
• Experience with Access Management practices (User administration, User Access auditing and reporting)
• Experience with ITIL processes and ITSM solutions (Jira, ServiceNow, Microfocus…)
• Experience with writing manuals and instruction for end users.
• Experience with Microsoft OS, O365 collaboration solutions.
• Knowledge of IT security, infrastructure and development principles.
• Understanding of the business and the impact ICT has on the business.
• Willingness and ability to handle high level of responsibility: making decisions, being accountable.
• Excellent collaborative skills
• Ability to work with remote and international-multicultural teams.
• Mobile, willing to travel, occasionally, for short periods of time
• Customer-oriented, helpful mindset
• Innovative, motivated and creative
Remuneration: Very Competitive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should email their CV and cover letter to:
Closing Date: 10 May, 2021
- Ganke Davis Solutions DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ganke Davis Solutions Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.