The TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023/2024… | TotalEnergies Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming TotalEnergies Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 TotalEnergies recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at TotalEnergies International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
TotalEnergies Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor – Estates and Vehicles
Profil du candidat
- An Engineering degree/HND in mechanical / Civil with a good technical background
- Good team Player organized and a good monitoring ability.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Coordinates the maintenance of company vehicles/ equipment and real estates.
- Attends to all estates related maintenance issues promptly.
- Assists in drawing and controlling budget for the maintenance of Company real estates and vehicles
- Carries out routine inspections of estates and company vehicles to ensure they are in good condition to enable Staff perform their duties.
- Prepare and submit weekly as well as monthly maintenance reports.
- Keeps a data bank on all Company estates and vehicles and contribute to the acquisition of new ones.
- Supervises maintenance and rehabilitation works at offices, residences, warehouses and depots.
- Adopts a strategic approach to preventive and curative maintenance practice; ensuring value for money and quality works.
- Adhere to and ensure that all maintenance Contractors respect TEMG PLC’s HSEQ requirements (such as Golden Rule, Group Safety Guidelines, ICC and one MAESTRO etc.)
- Assist in the training of Company Staff in defensive driving and inspection of company vehicles
- Ensures effective and efficient company vehicle maintenance activities.
- May be required to support, relieve or work in other sectors of the maintenance team when the need arises.
Contexte et environnement The environment poses challenges in the management of costs of maintenance activities due to frequent increase in the cost of spare parts.This also poses a problem in the quality of contractors available for use on projects.The main constrains are:
- Finding reliable contractors and suppliers to undertake repairs/maintenance jobs.
- Unavailability of most spare parts on the local market
- High vehicle maintenance cost due to poor nature of roads in the country.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15th September, 2023
2. Job Title: Lubricants Sales Engineer
A degree holder with BSc in Engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering or Petrochemical with not less than four years Industrial experience in Lubes/ Tribology is suitable for on the job training to become a Lubricants Engineer Activités
- Adhering to the 12 rules, reporting incidence and working in a safe manager.
- Lubricants Reference for General trade business excluding the mines; Garage/OEMs, Manufacturing Industry,
Construction, Agriculture, Logistics/Haulage, Oil& Gas, Power/Energy, Service etc.
- Responsibility for driving lubricant sales and realization of margin target on the General trade front.
- Provide lubricant technical supports for all General trade customers; technical visits, product recommendation,
lube survey, oil analysis, product upgrade, identifying and implementing continuous Improvement Process (CIPs)
- Prospect and sign in ANAC customers.
- Champion the introduction of new products, tools on the channel; Lubrilog, TIG 6, Optimizer etc.
- Prepare offers/ proposal for new prospects with margin analysis.
- Use any digital tool made available; Salsa, e- learning, E- lube etc.
- Schedule visits to GT Clients provide lubrication solutions.
- Prospect and sign on new GT lubricant clients and manage the accounts.
- Provide support to the GT team in their lubricant prospection activities.
- Follow-up on Competitors’ Strategies to feed LSM/LM in adapting appropriate strategy.
- Schedule and conduct regular Lube trainings for GT clients.
- Provide support to the team in the organization of Lubricant Seminar for GT clients.
Contexte et environnement
- There are other significant lube competitors on the Ghanaian market. TOTAL’s market share of32% makes it one of the significant players in Network, Mines, OEMs, Industry, Marine and Distributor segments.
- The main differences between the various brand lies mainly with the differentiation in communication on Product Superiority and Technical support that aids the Marketing Teams in pushing products.
- This position supports the General Trade team in driving lubricant sales and providing technical support.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 28th September, 2023
- TotalEnergies International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for TotalEnergies International Recruitment 2023
To apply for the TotalEnergies International Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum TotalEnergies International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.