The Platinum Dental Recruitment 2023/2024… | Platinum Dental Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Platinum Dental recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Platinum Dental Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 Platinum Dental recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Platinum Dental.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be a Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Platinum Dental Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Client Liaison Officer / Administrative Support Assistant
• The primary function of this role is to assist with administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Greet clients as they arrive to the office in a courteous and warm manner
• Ensure that dentists know when their clients have arrived – this includes actively searching of the dentist if their chair is free and the patient has been in for greater than 5 minutes.
• Have clients complete the New Patient information and medical history forms
• Capture all relevant information including accurate email address, preferred contact phone number, family, payor, patient group and marketing data and update as necessary
• Create New client files and modify / updated information on the software (EXACT)
• Generate a unique identifier number for the client and create an x – ray folder for the client
• Have clients read / watch videos and sign consent forms for treatment as prescribed. Photocopy /scan and return original consent forms
• Call clients who are running late to remind/confirm or change their appointments
• Keep in touch with patients who are waiting to be seated and ensure they are occupied
• Give office tours and answer questions for potential clients or new clients
• Check files for missing or incorrect information obtained from patients
• Collect client payments or balances.
• Make follow-up appointments as needed
• Enter payments into Software system (EXACT)
• Generate and hand out walk out statements
• Give out referral slips
• Dispense home care products / sundries and instructions for use
• Close credit / debit card account
• Print Deposit Slip at the end of each day, balance with payments made over the counter, including cash, checks and cards.
• Email invoices and receipts to patients.
• Follow up on outstanding amounts.
• Ensure insurance claims are completed by dentists and email to clients.
• Ensure corporate billing forms are adequately completed.
• Prepare cheque deposit slips for the driver to deposit at the bank.
• Receive supplier invoices and hand them over to Admin for processing.
• Liaise with the Laboratory for pickups and drop offs.
• Prepare items and follow DHL process to be sent out
• Thank patients for their visit and add appropriate appreciation (e.g. Have a lovely day, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year etc.)
• Give new clients who have just moved to Ghana the Welcome Pack.
• Give welcome cards to new patients
• Receive calls in a warm and courteous manner and convert them into appointments.
• Book appointments for clients at their convenience and manage diary.
• Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy with appropriate music and visuals.
• Attend to and respond rapidly to email enquiries within 24 hours
• Send daily courtesy reminders the working day before appointments and check to see that the messages have been sent
• Call all new patients 24 hours before their appointments
• Ensure client recall messages are sent and change the photo and caption every three months
• Document complaints (written and verbal) and utilize the practice’s complaints policy to safeguard the Practice’s reputation.
• Print daily lists for morning meetings.
• Tidy reception area – books, cushions etc. in place.
• Restock cards, brochures, supplies and necessities at each station. Request additional supplies as needed.
• Check and rotate TV screen content. Be active in giving feedback on content so that it can be changed
• Keep reception area calm and orderly (e.g. propose play area to children).
• Keep a professional image at the practice (e.g. no chewing gum, pay attention to clothing, appearance, language used etc.)
• Keep adequate supply of forms used in the office and notify ADMINSITRATOR when these are running low to allow bulk printing of additional forms.
• Ensure there is always one spare toner for the front desk printer available.
• Liaise with dentists first and then activate ‘EXACT’ and ‘EXCUSE DUTY’ note
• Assist the Practice Manager follow up and record all maintenance issues in the Practice in the maintenance book and ensure that repairs are done by the appropriate vendors and report every Friday to the Practice Manager.
• Assist the Practice Manager to liaise with contractors and supplier, review their invoices and ensure timely payments
• Assist with the supervision of the level of fuel and water in the generator and water tank, respectively.
• Assists check all Practice facilities – electrical fittings, air conditioners, floors, plumbering and security.
• Assist with stock control and ordering of supplies (local and foreign) in consultation with the senior nurse and Practice Manager every Friday.
• Assist track and clear orders from Customs and other vendors.
• Assist with purchasing of office supplies, drinking water for patients and staff.
• Assist organize and prepare morning meetings and presentation.
• Be aware of on-going practice marketing and targets and work towards assigned goals
• Take part in marketing events as required
• Number of Ortho letters, mortgages, invoices, and patient follow up calls
• Stock update for the week
• Proficient use of EXACT.
• Number of clients requesting additional information
• Number of complaints about scheduling
• Recall Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
Job Requirements/Person Specifications:
• First Degree holder
• Experience in customer relations
• Excellent written and spoken English and oral communication skills
• Experienced in word processing software, spreadsheets (Word and Excel) and other office applications.
• Very well-presented
• Understanding of excellent customer Service
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational skills: Friendly, approachable and outgoing team player
• Diligent, honest and hardworking
• Motivated and keen to develop and advance their career
• Outgoing personality who can relate to people at all levels
• Reliable and Punctual
• Great positive attitude
• Respect patient’s confidentiality and dignity
Salary : Dependent on relevant experience.
Type : Permanent role (National Service Persons can apply)
Mondays- Saturdays – 07.30am -17.30pm (Monday- Friday) and 07.30am – 16 00pm (Saturdays),
Tuesday: 7.30am to 19.30p.m, including holidays
Location: Airport Hills, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 19 July, 2023
- Platinum Dental DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Platinum Dental Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Platinum Dental Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Platinum Dental Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.