The Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024… | Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Healthy Foods Agro Ltd recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Healthy Foods Agro Ltd recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Healthy Foods Agro Ltd.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Farm Manager
Healthy Foods Agro Limited is a registered agribusiness firm of professional, young, energetic, passionate, and hardworking entrepreneurs determined to contribute a significant quota to Africa’s food security through mechanized commercial farming. Healthy Food Agro Ltd is recruiting an experienced Farm Manager to work on a commercial layer farm at Amasaman in the Ga West District, Greater Accra.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the farm and its team according to the below specifications:
- Oversee general maintenance and upkeep of the poultry farm on a regular basis
- Monitor and evaluate egg production trends and targets achieved
- Monitor biosecurity protocols by ensuring restricted entry of visitors, using proper disinfectants, minimising vehicle movements, undertaking prevention measures for minimizing infections, etc in accordance with workplace standards
- Oversee the proper running and maintenance of the facility for enhanced healthy poultry production
- Establish work relationships with resource suppliers and potential buyers through formal meetings to understand market competition
- Analyze the list of available suppliers in the market with the required resources and ensure the right supplier is selected at the right cost
- Prepare effective bookkeeping records for the facility and poultry production and report to management regularly. Record keeping should also include mortalities, egg production, spoilt eggs etc.
- Keep track of egg production in relation to feed consumption in order to know when to dispose off birds
- Supervise the vaccination of birds as per schedule
- Ensure proper disposal of waste and other potentially hazardous substances
- Identify, document and report problems such as rodents and pest infestation to management
- Supervise the work of labourers
- Conduct workplace checklist audits before and after work to ensure safety and hygiene
- Prepare and present production reports on a regular basis to management
- Ensure regular disinfection/fumigation of the farm
- Manage the milling machine and feed production for the birds
- Keep accurate records on the activities of the feed production unit of the farm
- Ensure repair of tools and equipment including parts of milling machine on a timely basis when required
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Diploma in Agriculture
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Animal Science will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in poultry production in a similar role
- Experience in animal husbandry is desirable
- Effective people management skills
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to carry out manual duties
- Good understanding of poultry farm biosecurity system
- Excellent networking and communication skills
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in PDF format), including two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Both men and women are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 1st June 2023
- Healthy Foods Agro Ltd DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Healthy Foods Agro Ltd Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.