The Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment 2023/2024… | Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ahafo Community Bank recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 Ahafo Community Bank recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ahafo Community Bank.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Board Secretary
A reputable financial institution in the Ahafo Region invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for position of: Board Secretary
• The successful candidate will be responsible for providing secretarial services for to the financial institution as required by law.
• The successful applicant will be required to perform the following function
• Assist the board of Directors to comply with the constitution of the company and with any relevant enactment
• Keep the books and records of the company
• Ensure that the minutes of the meetings of the shareholders and the directors are properly recorded in the form required by law
• Prepare and issue out notices in the name of the company
• Ensure that the annual financial statements of the company are dispatched to every person entitled to the statements as required by law
• Ensure that all statutory forms and returns are duly filed with the Registrar of companies
• Maintain the statutory registers of the company
• Provide the Board of Directors with guidance as to the duties, responsibilities and powers of the board and on the changes and development in the laws affecting the operation of companies
• Inform the Board of legislation relevant to or affecting meetings of shareholders and directors
• Advise the Directors on their responsibilities as directors and any other functions that may be required to be performed by the company secretary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant is required to have any of the following qualification and experience
• A professional qualification or a tertiary level qualification that enables that persons to have the requisite knowledge and experience to perform the functions of a board secretary or
• Has held office, before the appointment, as a company/board secretary trainee or has been trained under the supervision of a qualified company secretary for a period of at least 3 years or
• Must be a member in good standing of the institute of chartered secretaries and administrators (ICSA), or the institute of chartered accountants, Ghana, (ICAG) or
• By virtue of an academic qualification or as a member of a professional body, appears to the directors as capable of performing the functions of secretary of the company or
• Must have been enrolled to practise and is in good standing as a Barrister or Solicitor in Ghana
• Experience of working in a similar position in a Financial institution will be an added advantage
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Knowledge of applicable legislation, directives and regulations in the banking sector
• Research and data analysis
• Excellent writing and analytical skills
• Honestly and showing high standards of conduct
• Communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
• Ability to adapt to difficult and difficult situation
• Team player
• Excellent presentation skills
• Computer proficiency
Location: Ahafo Region
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should submit applications together with detailed curriculum vitae (CV, photocopies of certificates, names and address of 3 referees and contact telephone / email addresses to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kukuom, Ahafo Region
Closing Date: 29 September, 2023
- Ahafo Community Bank DOES NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ahafo Community Bank Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.