Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
The Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Recruitment 2023/2024… | Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) invited interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Recruitment 2023.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) is Recruiting new workers.
Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP).
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Finance Manager
Provide Financial advice, produce financial reports and develop strategies based on financial research. Guide senior Executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
REPORT TO: General Manager
Strategy and Policy Development
- Provide technical expertise in the development and implementation of the company’s Finance strategy as input into the overall Corporate Strategy.
- Provide leadership in the development of accounting/financial policies, standards operating procedures (SOPs) and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms in managing the Financial, Treasury and Management Accounting functions of the company.
- Provide financial and management support for the Annual Operating and Financial Strategic Plans of the company.
- Establish short & medium term corporate objectives & work plans, in consultation with the General Manager and other Departments.
- Lead the financial modelling and analysis to support the development of long-term strategic initiatives and business plans.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business while challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business enablers.
- Work with other team leaders to grow the business, formulating strategies and execute plans.
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and financial institutions.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secured and stored in compliance with current laws.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, depreciated and disposed off as appropriate.
- Establish guidelines for budgeting and forecasting preparation, prepare the annual budget in consultation with management and the General Manager.
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization’s financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, up to date with Groups Requirements and support current activities and future growth.
- Apply and use modern technologies in creating very efficient systems in the finance department.
- Monitor business/ financial risk management policies and procedures to ensure that departmental and organizational risks are minimized
- Advise the company’s leadership on appropriate insurance coverage for all Assets, processes and agreements.
- Maximize income where possible and appropriate
- Negotiate with bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate
Procurement/ Inventory Management
- Oversee and supervise the procurement function of the organization including purchases, suppliers’ agreement, property/facility management, and provision of furnishings and equipment necessary for effective operations
- Oversee the financial aspect of all leases, contracts and other financial commitments
- To provide oversight on controls in relation to inventory, fuel, and sundry.
Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Establish , Liaise and maintain good working relationship with auditors, regulatory agencies, financial institutions and other external stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial report to management and the board
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Related Field
- Must be a full member of a recognized professional accounting body (ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Must have 10- 12 years of progressive financial responsibility
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of GAAP/I.F.R. S
- Must be able to demonstrate ability in financial modelling
- Proficiency in the use of accounting software (ERP) and MS suites
- Ability to design and implement control systems and take corrective actions to correct deviations.
- Ability to assign duties and monitor activities of immediate team members to ensure achievement of performance targets.
- Ability to identify training needs of immediate team members and recommend appropriate training for them.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all manner of people
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative, problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Ability to articulate views and decisions and stick to them where necessary
Integrity: being truthful, trustworthy and reliable
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit application and curriculum vitae to the under listed email address to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, JUNE 10TH, 2023
Deadline for submission: Friday June 10, 2023
ND: Your email subject line should be titled …the role you are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!
- The Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Vacancies 2023
To apply for the Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kumasi Compost and Recycling Plant (KCARP) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.