Guinness Recruitment 2022/2023. Guinness invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Guinness is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Supply Operations Analyst
GGBL operates in a growing but highly comp market where efficiency and product quality are critical to business success.
The Company has two breweries with a combined capacity of circa 1.5 million hectolitres. GGBL produces, distributes and sells Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, three different lager beers, RTDs, APNADs and mainstream spirits. The majority of our products are packaged in returnable glass bottles, though PET was recently introduced.
Innovation is critical to the business agenda in a very driven and multifaceted market with constantly evolving consumer demands.
GGBL produces two Heineken owned lager brands and as such needs to stay in sync with and achieve the quality and operational standards of Heineken as well as Diageo.
The business has seen significant investment over the last few years in terms of capacity and innovation.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at driven costs, on time and in full with no errors.
The role holder provides insights, analysis, reporting for Site Operations (MAKE) that delivers the tactical and strategic direction set by the business.
The Operations Analyst provides insights, analysis, reporting for site operations (MAKE) that delivers the tactical and strategic direction set by the business. Also support, champion and drive continuous improvement, project management and operational decision support that builds world-class operational performance.
- The role contributes to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be transparent as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Periodically reconcile production figures in SAP with production planning and resolve variances if any. Ensure timely and accurate confirmation and completion of production process orders.
- Prepare site production downtime, important metric and MMS reports.
- Be key contact for all Informance/Harford related issues, as the Informance/Harford Administrator. Find opportunities for improvement and implement continuous Improvement measures
- Contribute to delivery of site reports on time.
- Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to the operations are implemented, supervised, adhered to and ensure corrective actions are taken when vital.
Qualifications And Experience Required / Skills
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Proficient in MS Office software
- A minimum of 1 year experience using SAP in a food or drink manufacturing environment.
- Proven first line leadership skills
- Computer Literate
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Manage complexity
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership skills
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success
Flexible Working options
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15th Oct. 2022
- The Guinness DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Guinness Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Guinness Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.