The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NIS Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Nigerian for the 2021/2022 Nigeria Immigration Service NIS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
- 1 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021/2022
- 2 NIS Recruitment Requirements
- 3 How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
- 4 Positions Available for Nigeria Immigration service recruitment 2021
- 5 Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2021
- 6 How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2021
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2021/2022
Any qualified person can apply irrespective of the state you are in. Follow the steps below and apply Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021.
NIS Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements:
- You must a Nigerian Citizen
- Have at least a minimum of secondary school certificate which includes any of these; WAEC result, NECO or NABTEB
- You must also have a valid means of identification too
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- pplicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Positions Available for Nigeria Immigration service recruitment 2021
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- INSPECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2021
The official Nigerian Immigration Recruitment portal is www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng/ not www.nisrecruitment.or.ng
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment portal via www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng
- Click Apply Here under the Rank/Cadre which you are qualified for
- Register with a valid and functional email
- A verification link will be sent to your email
- Nigeria Immigration Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.