The ZOIL Services Limited Recruitment 2023/2024… | ZOIL Services Limited invited interested and suitably qualified candidates for ZOIL Services Limited Recruitment 2023.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? ZOIL Services Limited is Recruiting new workers.
ZOIL Services Limited recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at ZOIL Services Limited.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Human Capital Manager
JOB PURPOSE To develop, implement and monitor human capital management
strategies, systems, policies and procedures to create a congenial working environment to attract and retain the requisite skill levels and mix to facilitate achievement of the Group’s business objectives.
REPORTS TO: Managing Director/ with dotted line reporting to the Group Head, Human Capital
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Strategy & Policy Development
• Talent Planning & Resourcing
• Compensation Management
• Employee Performance Management
• Learning & Development
• Organizational Development
• Employee Engagement
• Human Capital Service Delivery (HC Operations)
• Human Capital Metrics & Analytics
• Information & Reporting
• Financial Management
• Leadership & Team Management
• General Administration
Strategy & Policy Development
- Participate in the development of HC Strategy Plans for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of Group HC policies and procedures to promote consistency with regards to terms and conditions of service, resourcing, learning & development in accordance with Group business strategy.
Talent Planning & Resourcing
- Define the talent needs and skills mix in line with the workforce planning policy and make appropriate recommendations to management for implementation.
- Implement established policies to ensure the recruitment, selection and placement of the right caliber of employees for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Improve employee onboarding experience with reference to the Zoil’s policy on employee onboarding.
- Produce annual staff turnover reports to enable the Zoil to address any areas of concern.
- Champion an integrated approach to the attraction, motivation, development and retention of high performers.
- Lead the implementation of Group-wide succession planning and talent management systems to build the organization’s bench strength.
- Advise management on annual salary and benefits review, promotions and salary placements as well as merit rewards.
- Create a total rewards message to educate employees on the total value of Zoil’s employment package.
Employee Performance Management
- Champion the implementation of the Jospong Group-approved performance management system to encourage a high performing workforce and ensure the sustenance of a performance-oriented culture.
- Collect and analyze management information on performance and related issues to inform the HC strategy and enable managers to make informed decisions.
- Manage performance, succession development and resource allocation within the HC Department.
- Review periodic performance reports and analyze employee performance within the organization to ensure that under performance issues are dealt with promptly in a consistent and fair manner.
Learning & Development
- Provide leadership to develop processes for capturing organizational and employer training needs.
- Oversee the development of annual training plans for Zoil.
- Monitor and control the implementation of training programmes to ensure relevance and cost effectiveness.
- Review and implement an effective Learning and Development policy to promote a learning culture.
- Develop and implement competency frameworks for each function within the organization.
- Provide support to line managers to ensure that staff are equipped with the requisite competencies to carry out their roles effectively and develop to their full potential.
- Build coaching and mentoring capabilities of line managers.
- Provide quality, cost-effective training and development designed to increase individual and organizational productivity and enrichment.
- Contribute to research, analysis, surveys and ideas to the development of the human capital strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic business goals.
- Develop policies/programmes to manage employee relations processes to ensure grievance and disciplinary issues are resolved as quickly as practicable to promote fair and consistent management of staff.
- Establish effective two-way communication between management and employees to ensure a congenial working environment.
- Interpret human capital policies and procedures to ensure consistency and uniformity in their application.
- Act as the technical advisor to management in the negotiation and review of Conditions of Service.
- Establish and maintain regular contact and cooperation with the subsidiaries in order to ensure that functional relationships are effective and cordial.
- Monitor employee years of service to ensure effective retirement planning and support.
- Identify, promote and support effective approaches and interventions for the prevention of stress and improving personal resilience.
- Regularly assess and recommend workplace tools and equipment in line with best practices of ergonomics.
- Lead the development of effective health and safety practices for all employees to ensure compliance with all health and safety legislations and best practices.
Human Capital Service Delivery (HC Operations)
- Provide leadership in the development of systems and strategies to deliver human capital services at a level that meets service excellence standards.
- Provide consistent interpretation/application of HC policies.
Human Capital Metrics & Analytics
- Oversee the collation of employee data w i t h i n t h e o r g a n i z a t i o n for accurate analyses and
- Prepare and submit monthly and periodic HC reports for management decision-making
- Maintain an effective record keeping and management system to ensure easy accessibility and retrieval of HC data/information.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate Human Capital Database System.
Information & Reporting
- Stay abreast with legislations, rules/regulations, new developments and international best practices to facilitate/enhance the operations/activities of the HC Business Unit.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly and annual HC reports.
- Lead in the preparation and monitoring of approved annual budgets for the Group’s HC business unit.
- Coordinate all internal and external audit programmes at the HC Business Unit and follow- up to ensure that all audit queries are handled expeditiously.
Leadership & Team Management
- Hold direct reports accountable for managing their assignments to ensure attainment of set targets/goals in the HC functional areas.
- Conduct performance reviews, provide input for career development and recommend performance incentives for direct reports.
- Identify training needs and recommend training for direct reports.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years relevant progressive work experiences with at least three (3) years in senior management position.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- In-depth knowledge/understanding of the Labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and labour related regulations.
- Knowledge of Strategic Management, particularly Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Sound knowledge/understanding of the development of strategic HC Management Systems, in particular, Talent Management, Management Development, Career & Succession Planning, Performance Management, Compensation Management and Change Management.
- Good understanding of the labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and labour related regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and influencing skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills accented by proactive use of data analytics & reporting tools.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and interpersonal skills in a “team” setting.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees.
- General knowledge/understanding of project management.
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other HC software tools.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their application and curriculum vitae to under listed email address latest by Friday June, 10 2023: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: Friday June 10, 2023
ND: Your email subject line should be titled …the role you are applying for.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The ZOIL Services Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for ZOIL Services Limited Vacancies 2023
To apply for the ZOIL Services Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ZOIL Services Limited Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.