Are you among the students who are looking forward to seeing the admission list? Learn How to Check UCC Sandwich Admission List and see if you made it into the University Of Cape Coast.
How to Check UCC Sandwich Admission List
To check the admission list for the University of Cape Coast for the 2023/2024 academic year:
1. Fill in your First Name, Surname, or select your Programme (or a combination of these) in the provided fields.
2. Ensure you have your applicant reference number for further steps, or if you applied as a mature student, use the index number provided during the entrance examination.
3. Navigate to the link provided for the “REGISTRATION NUMBER FINDER” in case you did not receive your Registration Number via text.
4. Fresh students can print hospital examination forms by following the provided link.
5. Take advantage of hassle-free transport options available for freshers by clicking on the provided link for more information.
How Can I Get My Admission Letter from UCC?
1. Visit the UCC website and enter your first name and last name to display your admission details.
2. Click on the “Print Letter” option after viewing your details.
3. Enter your Reference Number in the pop-up window to obtain and print your UCC admission letter.
How Do I Log into My UCC Admission Portal?
1. Log into your UCC admission portal by accessing the form on the right-hand side and entering the voucher SERIAL and PIN provided to you.
2. Choose your mode of entry and specify your entry type (e.g., Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured, etc.).
3. Click “submit” to begin the application process, and proceed to fill out the application form, attaching your passport picture.
UCC Sandwich Courses
The courses according to the faculties are as follows:
Faculty of Arts Programs
1. B.A. (Arts)
2. Bachelor of Arts in African Studies
3. B.A. (Theatre Studies)
4. Bachelor of Arts in Music
5. B.A. (Film Studies)
6. Bachelor of Arts in Dance
7. B.A. (Communication Studies)
Faculty of Education Programs
1. B.Ed (Arts)
2. Bachelor of Education in Social Sciences
3. B.Ed (Social Studies)
4. Bachelor of Education in Management
5. B.Ed (Health, Physical Education, and Recreation)
6. Bachelor of Education in Science
7. B.Ed (Mathematics)
8. Bachelor of Education in Computer Science
9. B.Ed (Basic Education)
10. Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education
11. B.Sc (Psychology)
12. Bachelor of Education in Accounting
School of Biological Sciences Programs
1. B.Sc. (Biological Sciences)
2. Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
3. B.Sc. (Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences)
4. Bachelor of Science in Entomology and Wildlife
5. B.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences)
6. Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
7. B.Sc. (Environmental Sciences)
8. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
School of Physical Sciences Programs
1. B.Sc. (Laboratory Technology)
2. Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
3. B.Sc. (Computer Science)
4. Bachelor of Science in Water and Sanitation
5. B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
6. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
7. B.Sc. (Statistics)
8. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics
9. B.Sc. (Mathematics with Economics)
10. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Business
11. B.Sc. (Actuarial Science)
12. Bachelor of Science in Physics
13. B.Sc. (Engineering Physics)
14. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
15. Doctor of Optometry
16. B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology)
17. Bachelor of Science in Meteorology & Atmospheric Physics
School of Medical Sciences Program
1. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB, Ch B)
School of Agriculture Programs
1. B.Sc. (Agriculture)
2. Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Extension & Community Development
3. B.Sc. (Agro-Processing)
4. Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
Faculty of Social Sciences Programs
1. B.Sc. (Tourism Management)
2. B.A. (Population & Health)
3. Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
4. B.Sc. (Hospitality Management)
5. B.A. (Anthropology)
6. B.Sc. (Geography and Regional Planning)
School of Business Programs
1. Bachelor of Management Studies
2. Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
3. BComm (Finance)
4. Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement Management)
5. BComm (Administrative Management)
Checking the UCC Sandwich Admission List is a straightforward process. By following these simple steps, you can easily discover your admission status.