The Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2023/2024… | Graphic Communications Group Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Graphic Communications Group recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Graphic Communications Group Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Graphic Communications Group recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Graphic Communications Group.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Assistant Adverts Sales & Marketing Officer (Digital)
The Group wishes to engage the services of an enthusiastic, energetic and results-oriented individuall who will be responsible for actively marketing the group’s digital brands and the sale of digital channels
• Manage existing client relationships, regularly visiting clients and agencies to generate sales and canvass for advertising opportunties
• Actively seek new client and sources of advertising revenues, developing and managing new relationships
• Ensure that weekly advertising targets are met
• Proactively provide feedback from clients to management on issues of client concern
• Work with clients on developing advertising campaigns in terms of advising on correct publications and media vehicles
• Promote Graphic events, seeking sponsorship and promoting client active participation is events, including client placement such as logos, banners etc
• Digital marketing and sale of digital channels
Skills / Competencies Required
• Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment, honesty and integrity
• Must possess good communication and negotiation skills and have a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be computer literate
• Must have a valid driving license
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a good first degree in Marketing, CIMG qualification, Business Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution and at least 2 years of post-qualification working experience in Sales & Marketing
• A minimum of HND in Marketing and at least 4 years of post-qualification relevant working experience in Sales & Marketing
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria may send applications, CVs and supporting documents to the address below:
Ag. Head of HR
Graphic Communications Group LTD
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 31 March, 2023
- Graphic Communications Group DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Graphic Communications Group Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Graphic Communications Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.