The MSI Global Recruitment 2022/2023… | MSI Global Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. MSI Global recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming MSI Global Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2022/2023 MSI Global recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the MSI Global.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
MSI Global Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Operations Manager, West Africa
MSI is currently seeking expressions of interest from prospective Operations Managers for anticipated United States government (USG) countering violent extremism (CVE) projects in West Africa. Potential donors for include DOS and USAID regional and country specific missions, as well as USAID/Office of Transition Initiatives (USAID/OTI). Projects are likely to be based in Accra, Ghana with potential for regular travel and engagement within the region. Potential countries of focus include Niger, Ghana, Guinea, Togo, Benin, and Côte d’Ivoire.
Operations Managers play a key role in supporting the Chief Of Party (COP) in managing MSI’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations, including the project’s facilities (such as office space, equipment, and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting and financial accounting (which may include cash flow management, timesheet recording and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures). The Operations Manager’s responsibilities may include ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USG regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the Scope Of Work (SOW), which may include: monitoring grantee worthiness; assuring fair and transparent procurement processes; reviewing financial management; and monitoring activity implementation. As necessary, the Operations Manager will be provide coverage for the COP – to include leading strategy discussions, client engagement, and overall project oversight.
- All program operations including but not limited to administration, logistics, grants, procurement, budgeting, finance, and property management.
- Ensuring that program implementation is in accordance with USG regulations and procedures and the specifications determined in the SOW. This will include monitoring grantee worthiness, ensuring that all procurement processes are perceived as transparent by beneficiary communities, assuring fair and transparent procurement processes, review of financial management, and monitoring grant implementation.
- Ensuring that the most reasonable, fair, expeditious, and appropriate procurement choices were made pursuant to the Contractor Procurement Guide.
- Supervising the Contractor’s day-to-day field presence in the areas of operations (including the project’s facilities such as office space, equipment, and project vehicles), administration, logistics, procurement, budgeting, and financial accounting and act as the COP when they are absent from the program.
- Supervising the daily financial operations of the contract, which include cash flow management, timesheet recording, reporting to USG counterpart(s) on the financial aspects of the project, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Ensuring continuous liquidity for the project; handle all human resource issues; supervise the day-to-day implementation of all grants made under the program; and investigate and identify new ways of achieving project efficiencies.
- Coordinating with the Contractor Home Office on all compliance issues, seeking legal and policy guidance on sanctions and other applicable restrictions.
- While not directly responsible for overseeing activity development, the Operations Manager will be expected to have a good grasp of the programmatic aspects of the program and be prepared to step in as needed to support the COP and other program staff in activity development aspects of the project while staying apprised of the evolution of the local political, legal, and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the program.
- 5+ years of experience working on donor-funded projects, supporting operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Experience working in fragile or transition environments.
- Familiarity with USAID’s policies and procedures regarding human resources, financial management, financial reporting, and procurement processes, and grants management.
- Financial management experience, including budgeting; financial management (tracking, reporting and accounting); and procurement.
- Experience with grants or small grants under contract (GUC) programs.
- Experience with remote management in transition and security challenged environments.
- Fluency in written and oral English, preferred working proficiency in French.
- Experience implementing/managing programming directed at impacting a transition, preferred
- Experience with a donor, contractor, or international NGO managing an office or program, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in project start and close-out, preferred.
- Experience with USAID/OTI project implementation highly preferred.
- In-country work experience in at least one of the following countries: Niger, Ghana, Guinea, Togo, Benin, and Côte d’Ivoire.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 June. 2022
- MSI Global DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for MSI Global Recruitment 2022
To apply for the MSI Global Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MSI Global Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.