The MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | MODEC Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. MODEC Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming MODEC Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 MODEC Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the MODEC Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Offshore Planners
The Planner is responsible for planning and organizing the daily/weekly/monthly maintenance activities
related to CMMS work order generation. Acts as the coordinator during the shutdown activities.
Assists the OIM and HOD’s with forward planning activities such as the 30 / 90-day look-ahead.
- Providing detailed job plans that insure safe and efficient execution of all maintenance jobs
- Follow management of change process if new materials are required for job completion
- Ensure BOM linked to assets BOM and spares and inventory linked to BOM
- Managing the work notification and work order backlog by:
- Returning and challenge incomplete or poorly defined service requests
- Reviewing backlog and planning list
- Grouping service requests together that can be planned and worked as a single order
- Coordinating with operations, well engineering and subsea to insure job plans meet the timing requirements
- Developing or copying the work order job plan and clearly documenting required skill crafts, duration, specialty tools and necessary equipment or other resources and services
- Tracking purchase order for necessary components
- Building the job plan and task library, including ensuring accurate plans exist for high-frequency jobs
- Continually updating job plans to ensure necessary changes or improvements are incorporated, and efficiencies are captured
- Monitor and review feedback information on job plans for completeness
- Facilitating weekly scheduling meeting (Maintenance T+1, T+4, 28days) with all stakeholders
- Developing weekly schedules (T+1 and T+4) based on negotiated operations priorities and current business environment to optimize the use of core teams and POB available resources
- Ensures appropriate scheduling logic including amount of preventative maintenance work vs. corrective work
- Publishing and updating daily and weekly schedules to affected work groups
- Adjusting schedules to accommodate changing operations priorities or available resources (actual redirection of resources done by maintenance supervisor generally as this person ends up scheduling the craftsman)
- Responding to and participating in the timely execution of critical priority jobs
- Assists operations in the re-alignment of schedule based on process needs and the current business environment
- Monitoring and tracking weekly schedule compliance, and publishing results through KPI reports
Providing reports on resource utilization and providing input into any POB or staffing changes that may be necessary based on historical trends and forecasts
Qualification & Experience
- HND in (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation) – Desirable
- Bachelor’s degree (optional)
- 5 -10 experience in Oil & Gas
- Previous experience in a similar role is recommended.
- Adequate craft knowledge and skill to accurately estimate labor hours, material requirement and skills needed to complete a job (Mechanical, Electrical background dependent on the discipline allocated to the position)
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning and scheduling within the CMMS software
- Knowledge of the supply chain process in the CMMS software
- Clear view of interdependencies between other disciplines such as production, well engineering, subsea and maintenance processes
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling elements in the CMMS software
- Basic data analytics (Excel, Pivots etc.)
- Maximo Certified (Preferred Super User)
- P6 Primavera Certified (Oracle Approved) – Advanced Certificate Preferred
- Recognized Planning Training/Certificate
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 March. 2021
- MODEC Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for MODEC Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the MODEC Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum MODEC Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.