The Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) Recruitment 2021/2022… | GBC Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Ghana Broadcasting Corporation GBC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) Recruitment 2021/2022
Generally responsible for the day to day administration and operations of the Television Division.
Specific Duties Include:
- Initiate, develop and implement approved policies designed to maintained highest standard of programme production and programming
- Initiate and implement strategies to engender creativity and innovation in programme production and programming in the Television Division
- Ensure that the Corporation’s television service broadcasts programmes reflect the diverse interests of the national audience and are in line with national goals and aspirations
- Manage staff of the Television Division to ensure optimal output
- Identify the training and development needs of staff in the Division and ensure that the needs are met
- Co-ordinate work with all the Divisions to meet and advance corporate objectives
- Prepare annual budget in accordance with established procedures and prudently manage and control funds and resources of the Television Division
- Provide regular management information to facilitate decision making
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director General
Required Skills or Experience
Candidates must have:
- High level of management and planning skills
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Team leader, team builder and team player skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Wide intellectual interests, an awareness of the social needs of the nation and a good perspective of current trends in the development of television and broadcasting
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University preferably in the Social Sciences or relevant field in media studies with at least eight (8) years relevant post qualification experience OR
- A good First Degree or its equivalent from a recognised University with more than ten (10) years relevant post qualification experience, five (5) of which must be in administrative capacity
How To Apply
All qualified persons are to submit an application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of certificates with the contact telephone number(s), email address, names and addresses of two (2) referees to:
The Director General
Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
P. O. Box 1633
How to Apply for Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Ghana Broadcasting Corporation recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GBC recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 GBC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GBC recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Broadcasting Corporation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.