International Water Management Institute Recruitment 2021/2022. International Water Management Institute invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for International Water Management Institute Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because International Water Management Institute is currently Recruiting new workers.
Location: Northern Region
Available Positions Include:
- Communications & Knowledge Management Expert
- National Researcher – Monitoring and Evaluation
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a master’s degree, but preferably a PhD in social science studies or the humanities related to rural sociology, rural development, public policy analysis, agricultural economics, agricultural innovations, gender, climate change resilience, political economy or other subjects of relevance.
- Postgraduate work experience of 5-7 years
- Knowledge of political economy and the policy cycle of different governance levels in Ghana.
- Solid knowledge of qualitative data analysis and the use of appropriate software, and appreciable knowledge of quantitative data collection and analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae CV to:
Closing Date : 20 Dec, 2020
- The International Water Management Institute DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for International Water Management Institute Recruitment 2021
To apply for the International Water Management Institute Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Water Management Institute Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.