The U. S. Embassy Recruitment 2023/2024… | U. S. Embassy Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. U. S. Embassy recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming U. S. Embassy Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2023/2024 U. S. Embassy recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at U. S. Embassy.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
U. S. Embassy Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Mail Clerk/Driver (All Interested Applicants/All Sources)
The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Mail Clerk. Work hours for this position are a full time 40 hours per week.
2. Job Title: Fuel/Vehicle Maintenance Clerk (All Interested Applicants/All Sources)
The U.S. Mission in Accra is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Fuel Clerk. The schedule for the position is full time 40 hours per week
3. Job Title: Assistant Community Liaison Office Coordinator
The work schedule for this position is full time (40 hours per week). Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (12 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end
4. Job Title: Painter
The U.S. Embassy Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible applicants for the position of Painter. The schedule for this position is full time 40 hours per week.
5. Job Title: Carpenter (All Interested Applicants/All Sources)
The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Carpenter. The schedule for the position is full time, 40 hours per week.
6. Job Title: Mail Room Supervisor
The U.S. Mission in Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for position of Mail Room Supervisor. The work schedule for this position is 40 hours per week.
- U. S. Embassy DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for U. S. Embassy Recruitment 2023
To apply for the U. S. Embassy Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum U. S. Embassy Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.