Unemployed graduates are encouraged to apply for Standard Bank’s Compliance Learnership / Internship Programme 2021.
Location of the internship: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date of Internship Closure: January 14, 2021
Standard Bank Compliance Learnerships & Internships
At Standard Bank, compliance entails making sure that we conduct our business properly because we all share a responsibility to preserve the Group’s good name.
Graduates who want to advance their compliance knowledge and abilities, get job experience, and receive a certification as a Compliance Practitioner can enroll in the Group Compliance Learnership, a 12-month program.
- C-BRTA Internships for Unemployed Graduates in 2021
- City of Johannesburg Internships for Unemployed Graduates in 2021
The chosen candidate needs to be:
- South African nationality
- Aged 18- 30
- Have successfully achieved a Tertiary Qualification and are fluent in English (B. Com, LLB, B. Proc, LLM)
- knowledge about computers
- Unemployed permanently
- not enrolled in any other school
- enrolled in no other learnerships.