South Africa Presidency open Internships for 2023
The South African Presidency welcomes all unemployed graduates to apply for the Departmental Graduates and Inservice Training Program in order to gain work experience in the fields of study listed below.
Depending on their level of qualification, interns will be paid a stipend.
South Africa Presidency Internship
The South African Presidency is an employer that appreciates equality of opportunity and diversity. Candidates with disabilities are invited to apply.
The list of programmes is below
- INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2023/2025
Stipend: The amount of the stipend will depend on the level of qualification the interns have attained:
R6360.20 per month for a national diploma and a bachelor’s or honors degree
R7852.08 per month for a master’s degree.
PRETORIA and CAPE TOWN, IN THE CENTRE
To apply, candidates must hold one of the following undergraduate or graduate degrees:
- Social science/sociology, business administration with an emphasis in economics, industrial engineering, research, public policy, and development studies with research as a major.
- National Diploma: Media Studies, Communications, Public Relations, Creative Writing, Honours or Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Town and Regional Planning, Diploma or First Degree in Journalism or Communication with an emphasis on digital communication and social media, National Diploma, BA Degree, B-Tech, or
- National Diploma/ Degree in Public Administration/ Management or Business Management, NQF level 6 in Risk Management/ Auditing/Internal Auditing/Social Science or equivalent qualification, Law/LLB, NQF level 6 in Public Management / Public Administration, or any other Administration-related qualification.
- Honors or Masters in Public Administration/ Business Administration/ Public Management, NQF level 6 in Public Management / Records Management, or any other Administration-related qualification.
- Information technology on NQF level 6 in software development, information systems, technical applications, web development, or a similar field.
- National Diploma: Information in Support/Technical Applications or Related at NQF Level 6, Recognized Bachelor’s Degree at NQF Level 7 in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental, Risk Management, or Security Management, or Equivalent Qualification
- SRD Grant Application
- How To Apply To The R350 Grant Under The New Rules
- Where and How to Download R350 Sassa App for SRD Grant
- Here’s When You Can Collect Your SRD Grant Payment
How to Apply for South Africa Presidency Internship 2023
Applications may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in person to The Presidency, Private Bag X1000, Pretoria, 0001. PLEASE NOTE: Ms. Kefilwe Maubane
NOTE: In order to be taken into consideration, applications must be submitted on form Z83 and include a thorough CV. Your application won’t be taken into consideration if the necessary paperwork isn’t submitted. Only the candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Please consider that your application was unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within three months after the advertisement’s closing date. Pre-employment screening will be applied to the shortlisted candidates.
The results of this examination will be taken into account when determining suitability for employment. Please DO NOT include copies, attachments, proofs, certificates, identification, driver’s licenses, or qualifications with your application.