About 270 000 Jobs Available Now for Teachers Assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
Accounting and tax skills are important to run a health company finance environment. If you are a competent person with those skills, the vacancy from Mazars YES Learnership is suitable.
YES (Youth Employment Service) is a programme that aims to create one million work opportunities for unemployed black youth. This programme works together with some companies to give black youth 12 months of working experience.
Mazars YES Learnership will give you a great chance to be a tax compliance assistant. With a comfortable and dynamic work environment, you’ll be able to show your best performance.
About Mazars Group
Mazars Group is a finance, accounting, audit, and tax consultant which runs the business in 90 countries all around the world. Moreover, in South Africa, Mazars have been established since the early 1950s. Their professionalism leveraged technical industry expertise to meet clients’ needs to customize solutions and optimize their financial performance.
As one of the biggest accounting consultants in South Africa, Mazars has 1.000 staff, 73 partners, and 25 directors. Its offices are spread in ten different places. Including Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, Plettenberg Bay, etc. This Mazars YES Learnership is an on-site position in Plettenberg Bay.
About Mazars YES Learnership
This open position is Mazars’ participation in the YES initiative. The requirements and responsibilities for this position are described below.
As a TAX Compliance Assistant, you will join Mazars’ dynamic and fast-growing team. Your main responsibility is to assist the team members of partners with administrative aspects. Including the final presentation of their reports.
This position is open for placements in the upcoming 2024. This opportunity is for anyone who has high potential skills and a good attitude.
In case you are chosen for this opportunity, your responsibilities are:
- Provide the team with administrative support
- Perform general tax administration and become the liaison between the client and the team.
- Update and maintain client database periodically
- Manage administrative and filing system, storing and retrieving information for the client
- Maintain tax databases and all transactions on tax management for the client. Including e-filing with accounting software.
- Perform administration jobs about tax registrations and updates
- Perform the completion of medical supporting documentation and income tax returns
- Liaise with the client with the SARS contact centre.
Requirements of Mazars YES Learnership
If you are interested in this vacancy, please consider that you meet these minimum requirements:
- Graduated from university or equivalent matric
- Tax and accounting knowledge are a plus
- Able to operate the computer, especially Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Deadline-oriented and can perform duties with minimum supervision required
- Solution orientation, fast response, able to work in solid teamwork
- Meticulous, quality and detail-oriented
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Able to work under pressure and proactive
- Able to join the corporate environment, principles, and value
- Planner and organizational person
- Able to analyze and present the report to the client
How to apply for Mazars YES Learnership TAX Compliance Assistant 2024
You can apply directly to Mazars’ official sites after signing up and logging in with your email or LinkedIn account. Don’t miss this chance because Mazars YES Learnership is a good chance to aim your success