The National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NPRA Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 National Pensions Regulatory Authority NPRA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The ASSISTANT MANAGER will provide operational support in risk management controls and governance systems and processes in the Authority.
- Facilitates the development of procedures, processes, standards and guidelines for the effective implementation of programmes and activities of the Authority.
- Facilitates the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems of the Authority.
- Undertakes internal audit assignments.
- Reviews proceedings of entry and exit conferences.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of internal audit reports of the Authority
- Supervises the collection of data and undertakes updates of database on internal audit activities of the Authority.
- Supervises the collection of data for the development and update of standards, procedures and guidelines for internal auditing in the Authority.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and operational work plans of the Unit.
- Supervises the collection of data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Unit.
- Supervises and appraises the performance of subordinate staff within the Unit.
- Performs any other assignment relevant to the role
Job Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Auditing, Accounting, Finance or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Professional qualification (Chartered Accountant)
- A minimum of three (3) years post-qualification (Professional / Bachelor’s degree) work experience in a similar role from a reputable institution.
Job Competencies and Skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. Good knowledge of the Public Financial Management Act, Internal Audit Agency Act, National Pensions Act, IGF Retention Act and any other financial regulations approved by the Government.
- Knowledge of public sector financial management.
- Knowledge of relevant IT applications.
- Planning, quantitative and analytical skills
- High integrity, confidentiality, firm and fair.
Application procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the following address:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Pensions Regulatory Authority
P. O. Box GP 22331
9th Floor SU Tower
No. 18 Castle Road
How to Apply for National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 National Pensions Regulatory Authority recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the NPRA recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 NPRA recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NPRA recruitment exercise.
- National Pensions Regulatory Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Pensions Regulatory Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.