The Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Vodafone Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Vodafone Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Vodafone Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Vodafone Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Sales & Channel Dev Manager
To implement Vodafone sales and distribution strategy across all channels to drive liquidity and availability of float in the market and work closely with the regional Executive Heads, Zonal Managers and Vodafone Cash Sales representatives to ensure that there is enough agents and float availability in each region/zone.
- To grow acquisition of merchants and new agents through directing and supervising the AADs
- Drive the conversion and acquiring new Vodafone Cash customers and growing the portfolio through unmatched customer experience in the region
- Implement strong Vodafone Cash present and Visibility especially outsit Accra
- Responsible to the growth in the Vodafone Customer Market Share and Penetration in the GSM base
- Handle and support special projects with focus on future trends with the fintech space
- Support and grow third party share in the growth agenda through distributor partners
- Support Distribution and Acquisition teams to deliver value and growth nationally
- Supervising the setting up of efficient sales and distribution infrastructures (new Agents and Merchants set up, trade visibility) across the country through liaison with the regional executive heads, Zonal managers and the AADs on the field
- Developing appropriate performance to measure the distribution capillarity, float availability and liquidity in trade
- Use market and customer-based insights to acquire customers in the regions
- Identify market trends, opportunities, and risks to define future propositions and promotions that drive customer acquisition and growth in the regions
- Responsible for the Vodafone Cash acquisition drive in trade nationwide
- Drive Mobile Money innovations in trade to Vodafone Cash Customer Market Share
- Deliver Vodafone Cash customer acquisition, float and liquidity budget targets
Professional & Technical Competencies
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields
- Over 3-5 years’ experience in senior position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Experience in leading Sale and Distribution in FMG space
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams of the organization to resolve issues
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the Mobile money services industry in emerging markets
- Understanding and proven capability of working within an environment of rapid operational and cultural changes
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10th September, 2023
- Vodafone DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Vodafone Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Vodafone Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.