The World Vision International Recruitment 2021/2022… | World Vision International invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for World Vision International Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? World Vision International is Recruiting new workers.
World Vision International recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at World Vision International.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Jr Business Analyst provides support for the global SS partners including process directors, managers and team leads of all supported departments within the organization. The Jr Business Analyst can be focused in three main scopes:
- Design and maintenance of performance dashboards, reports, metrics analysis and key indicators.
- Drive Process Automation initiatives and design solutions to solve repetitive processes.
- In-depth application of SQL DML and Transaction Queries.
Usually majored or advance studies in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or Business Administration, with at least 3-4 years of working experience in related fields.
- Extensive use of Data Analytics Expressions and related Business Intelligence Functions in providing solutions.
- Create databases and queries for KPI results and analysis.
- Develop and design performance indicators and tracking.
- Design & maintain performance visual management tools.
- Extensive use of SharePoint in document management and integration with other apps.
- Extensive use of Microsoft Power Suite Apps (Power Bi, Power Automate and PowerApps) to automate tasks and processes.
- Conduct basic statistical analysis.
- Strong knowledge in SQL DM and Transactional Queries to analyze data.
- Create process documentation.
- SME for assigned business processes.
- Direct support for process director to deliver performance management by using dashboards, KPIs, performance measurements, statistical analysis and improvement projects.
- Support process mapping initiatives and needs.
- Broad understanding of end-to-end processes.
- General understanding of global WV operations.
- Research and analyze quality standards for Six Sigma improvement projects.
- Collaborate on global improvement initiatives.
- Implement best practices.
- Lead small and medium impact projects to automate processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors’ degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering or other similar field.
- Experience developing & supporting business intelligence tools and systems required.
- Experience implementing processes and systems, especially BI and RPA.
- 3+ years of working experience in similar influential positions.
- Power BI Certification or any other relevant BI Certification.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Data modeling
- Metric/KPI development
- Advanced Excel
- Microsoft Power Suite
- SQL code development
- UI Path
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- Customer Service
- Shared Services
- Metrics & Reporting
- Business Intelligence
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25 Feb. 2021
- The World Vision International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for World Vision International Recruitment 2021
To apply for the World Vision International Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum World Vision International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.