The Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Vodafone Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Vodafone Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Vodafone Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Vodafone Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Optical Transport Design Specialist
Responsible for the architecture and design of the optical transport network infrastructure and services in adherence to relevant standards and best practice in accordance to Vodafone and the industry.Job Responsibility
- Assures the current and future integrity of the optical transport network by:
- Defining and implementing solutions that aligns with best practice and future strategy.
- Ensuring internal and external suppliers, partners and customers are aware of best practice and future strategy and adhere to it.
- Review others work (e.g. Solutions Delivery and Operations teams) to ensure they are in line with best practice and future strategy.
- Recommend and drive improvement actions in line with Vodafone’s continuous improvement techniques.
- Escalation point for difficulties in fault resolution and problem solving by operational staff.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on current network architecture and services.
- Delivery of the Vodafone Ghana optical backbone transport network and access infrastructure.
- Support development of future strategy & roadmap documentation.
Professional / Technical Skills
- University degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in telecoms network with at least 4 years in a transmission planning/design role
- Project Management. (desirable)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- In-depth knowledge of optical transmission technology and services – SDH, DWDM, OTN, SDN & IP & MPLS etc.
- Proven experience of optical transport network architecture and service planning, design, delivery, integration, and acceptance test procedures.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 8th November, 2023
- Vodafone DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Vodafone Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Vodafone Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.