University of Ghana School of Law Recruitment 2023 – Application Portal
University of Ghana School of Law Recruitment 2023/2024. University of Ghana School of Law invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for University of Ghana School of Law Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because the University of Ghana School of Law is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1 Job Title. Engagement of E-Learning Consultant
An application package containing the following (to be uploaded as one file):
Cover letter with brief description (no longer than 1 page) of why the candidate considers her/himself the most suitable for the assignment; and Personal CV, indicating all experience from similar projects and specifying the relevant assignment period (from/to), as well as the email and telephone contacts of at least three (3) professional references.
Confirm availability and flexibility to take on short-term assignments on an as-needed basis.
How to Apply
Submit your Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 26 Nov, 2023
- The University of Ghana School of Law DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for University of Ghana School of Law Recruitment 2023
To apply for the University of Ghana School of Law Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Ghana School of Law Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Seriously i don’t know how go fit know Universities that Accept HND for PGD/Msc Please help me thanks