Vodafone Recruitment 2023 – Application Portal
The Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024… | Vodafone Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Vodafone Ghana recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Vodafone Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Vodafone Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Vodafone Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Mobile Solutions Manager
The Mobile Resolution Manager will assist the Customer Operations Manager to ensure the overall design and execution of Second level Support Mobile Experience for Vodafone GhanaThis include but not limited to:
- Ensure all Second Level Support Standards are implemented
- Ensure all Second Level Support Journeys and Experience are delivered aligned with CXX
- Track, Monitor and improve the identified Second Level Experience Pain Points for Vodafone Ghana
- Design the overall Second Level Support Experience for Customers and all Frontline as well as the execution of the Operational Support Strategy in close collaboration with CXX
- Define and measure CXX and Operational KPIs to ensure Second Level Support Experience is delivered in a manner that demonstrably maximises Customer Lifetime Value and Digital NPS while reducing customer churn and making the the Second Level Support channel via TOBi and MVA the preferred and loved!
- Deliver the Second Level Customer Support roadmap and Incident Management delivering 95% Service Level across all Service Requests will support Frontline to achieve on AHT and Service Levels
- Optimise all Second Level Mobile Support Channels
- Application of knowledge, skills, tools, techniques and systems to define, visualize, measure, control, report and improve the Second Level Mobile Support experience with the goal to meet customer’s feedback while interacting with Frontline. With Customers preferring Online over Traditional because of the 4hour SLA delivered by the 2nd Level for specific and defined intents
- Driving training on RPA (A Bot per staff) for the Second Level Mobile Support to ensure the team is all rounded to address escalated Mobile and Enterprise complaints
- Ensure automation and efficiency at Second Level Mobile Support working with Product Owners
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Oversee the delivery of CARE for Second Level Mobile Support
- Ensure all standards are implemented
- Ensure all Consumer and Enterprise Second Level Support CXX Journeys are executed operationally
- Ensure all performance in the Mobile channels is tracked, monitored, resolved within SLA, and reported daily, weekly, and monthly; while delivering improvements
- 2. Custodian for the Mobile Operational customer experience working with products and channels (Consumer & Enterprise)
- Defines the Second Level escalation experience Journey
- Define proactive measures to ensure repeat call volumes to Experience Centre reduces by 10%
- Defines Operational KPIs to forge ownership and results-oriented collaboration
- Works with the Technology, Consumer, Enterprise, Fixed, and VF Cash propositions teams to ensure that new products are tested, and implemented with support within Second Level
- Periodically reviews the customer experience across all Second Level Mobile Support Channels to inform the continuous improvement of the overall customer experience delivery for Operations
- Oversee the execution of the defined Operational Customer Experience by working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Innovate and execute to make turnaround time on escalations no longer than 24 hours
- Work across all channels and Business Units including Retail, Call Centre, CBU, EBU, and Internal Operations, to ensure alignment of execution towards the defined experience where all Agents are empowered to deliver 95% SL
- Develops a framework for monitoring and measuring the execution of the 95% SL in 24 hours
- Engage the relevant stakeholders to develop actionable plans to remedy shortfalls in the execution of the defined Support experience
Core Competencies, Knowledge, And Experience
- Sharp customer-mindedness; an ability to take a typical customer view and translate it to actionable business areas for Second Level Mobile Support based on products and services
- Analytical thinking and good decision-making skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Result-oriented – able to recommend, execute and take corrective action, if appropriate
- Able to work independently, self-directed, and proactively solutions-oriented
- Strong analytic skills and ability to quickly grasp the essence of new business and process area
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
Must-Have Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline
- Experience using Second Level Support & Customer Experience Management Tools
- Telecommunications Service Quality and Operational Experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office especially proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April, 2023
- Vodafone DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Vodafone Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Vodafone Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vodafone Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.