The Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment 2023/2024… | Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Vibrant Village Foundation recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Vibrant Village Foundation recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Vibrant Village Foundation.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Field Officer
1.1 About Vibrant Village Foundation
The Vibrant Village Foundation (VVF) is a private Foundation headquartered in Portland, Oregon State in the U.S. Established in 2010, the Foundation provides direct assistance and grants to support Agriculture, Livelihoods, Health, Education, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene programs in marginalized and deprived communities in Africa, Asia and Latin America. VVF has supported programs in over 22 countries since its inception. In Ghana, the Foundation has contributed significantly towards poverty reduction in the Fielmuo community in the Upper West region of Ghana. Fielmuo is located in the Sissala West district and about 150km drive north of Wa-the Upper West regional capital. VVF has facilitated the provision of safe drinking water, hygiene and sanitation (WASH), education, health and vocational skills training to over 14,237 peopwle in 36 communities in the Sissala West and Lambussie districts.
In 2023 VVF developed a 10-year strategy under the theme ‘Integrated Program for Poverty Reduction and Social Transformation’ (IMPREST). The goal of the program is to contribute to poverty reduction, improved wellbeing and resilience of vulnerable populations through the implementation of multi-sectorial programs namely, Education and Child Protection, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, and Livelihood, Food Security and Empowerment of Women.
We are searching for a self-motivated person to recruit as Field Officer to coordinate VVF activities in a cluster of communities within the Lambussie and Sissala West district.
2.1: Roles and responsibilities of the field officer
Reporting to the program coordinators, the Field Officer shall coordinate all VVF activities within the communities where he/she shall be assigned.
2.1.1 Community/stakeholder mobilization
• Participate in the identification and enrolment of communities in the program
• Observe community entry protocols in new communities
• Mobilize stakeholders and beneficiaries to participate in program activities of LIFE, E-CLIP and WASH Programs
• Facilitate the setting up of program structures such as the VSLA, FBO’s, Drama groups etc
• Serve as a link between VVF and the target communities
• Identify and work closely with opinion leaders and traditional and religious leaders in the communities
• Sensitize communities on the various interventions and strategies of the foundation
• Represent VVF at community level meetings in consultation with the coordinator or supervisor
2.1.2 Training, mentorship and coaching
• Work with coordinators to develop training materials
• Facilitate training of beneficiaries on activities that relates to LIFE, WASH and E-CLIP programs
• Support project structures to develop and implement action plans
• Facilitate the development and strengthening of child abuse reporting channels
• Provide psychosocial counseling to extremely vulnerable and depressed children
• Strengthen capacity of community-based protection systems to respond to child rights concerns
• Mainstream gender and protection concepts and principles in all programs
• Provide technical support to farmers to increase the adoption of sustainable agriculture practices
2.1.3 Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation and Reporting
• Participate in developing quarterly and annual work plans and budgets
• Ensure effective implementation of project work plans in a timely manner
• Ensure effective and consistent use of M&E tools in data collection
• Facilitate the distribution of teaching and learning materials to schools
• Document success stories, best practices and lessons learned from program implementation
• Prepare and share weekly, monthly and activity based reports with supervisors
• Participate in project accountability platforms including the project steering committee and staff
2.1.4 Stakeholder engagement and partnerships
• Build rapport with beneficiary communities, traditional authorities, government agencies, CSOs and Private sector actors
• Represent VVF at stakeholder meetings in consultation with supervisor (s)
2.1.5 Other Duties
• Support in carrying out administrative and support functions from time to time
• Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or VVF management
Qualification Required & Experience
3.1 Profile and experience of the post-holder
• Degree in Agronomy, Development Studies, Social Sciences or relevant area or equivalent work experience
• At least 3 years’ experience working in similar position with a non-profit organization
• Ability to ride a motor bike for long distances in remote communities
• Ability to work in multi-ethnic and culturally diverse stakeholders
• Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment
• Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English required
• Ability to Speak Sissali and/or Dagaare language is required
• Ability to ride motor bike to cover long distances is required
• Strong commitment to improving the well-being of families in rural communities
• Basic computer skills in word and excel
Location: Fielmuo between Hamile and Gwollu
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit CV and cover letter including salary expectations to the recruiting team at:
Closing Date: 23 April, 2023
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female Candidates and kindly encouraged to apply
- Vibrant Village Foundation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Vibrant Village Foundation Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.