The Ghana Copyright Administration (GCA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | GCA Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ghana Copyright Administration (GCA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Copyright Administration (GCA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Copyright Administration GCA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Copyright Administration (GCA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana Copyright Administration (GCA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Copyright Office is the Government Agency responsible for the implementation of the copyright and related statutes and regulations. The office was established in 1985, pursuant to the copyright law (1985) PNDC Law 110. PNDC Law 110 has been repealed and replaced with the copyright Act (2005), Act 690.
The Copyright Office performs the following statutory functions in line with section 66 of the Copyright Act.
- It is responsible for the administration of the copyright.
- In pursuance of its objectives the Copyright Office performs the following functions;
- Implements Copyright and Copyright related laws and regulations and provide for Copyright administration.
- Investigates and redresses cases of infringement of Copyright and settle disputes where these disputes have not been reserved for settlement by the Copyright tribunal.
- Responsible for the administration of external copyright relations.
- Administers Copyright of which the state is owner.
- Carries out other duties in relation to Copyright administration.
- Registers Copyright works, productions, publications and associations.
- Organizes seminars, conferences and workshops to educate the general populace and Copyright owners in particular on their rights and obligations under the Law.
How to Apply for Ghana Copyright Administration (GCA) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Ghana Copyright Administration recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GCA recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 GCA recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GCA recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Copyright Administration DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Copyright Administration Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Copyright Administration Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Copyright Administration Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.