The Upfield Recruitment 2023/2024… | Upfield Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Upfield recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Upfield Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Upfield recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Upfield.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Upfield Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Planning, Logistics and E2E Procurement Manager
The role of the Planning, Logistics and E2E Procurement Manager will support the development of a year-on-year buying, logistics and distribution strategic plan and the execution of same to achieve business targets. The role will lead, innovate and manage the portfolio of Logistics and Distribution of strategic initiatives, team project collaboration, and individually lead top priority initiatives as identified.The ideal candidate will have significant experience in prior roles within Strategy and Operations and procurement, leading a variety of strategic initiatives through all phases of a project lifecycle.The candidate should possess capabilities in the areas of problem solving, analytics, business acumen and judgement, team leadership, cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and program management. Ability to lead initiatives from concept stage through operational implementation and steady state execution.Responsibilities
- Identify and implement value generating continuous improvement initiatives across Supply Chain operations and business.
- Bring in best in class perspective and challenge conventional thinking on strategic initiatives and on-going operational improvement opportunities.
- Lead, either individually or through managing team members or 3rd party resources, business transformation initiatives throughout project lifecycle from strategy through to implementation.
- Establish and monitor ongoing budget, time, value, scope, and quality measures for program delivery and ensure progress against goals via status reporting and other mechanisms.
- Define and work with business stakeholders to track initiative level KPI’s that measure investment value realization.
- Identify and address internal change barriers to ensure adoption and realization of initiative objectives through effective change management capabilities.
- Lead the development and implementation of the procurement strategy
- Act as first point of contact for issues/questions relating to procurement of raw and pack materials and business services
- Handle diverse customer, supplier or operational issues when they arise
- Support the management and maintenance of supplier relationships as well as security of key materials through the development of contingency plans and alternative materials and suppliers
- Prepare information and analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis, to enable proper budgeting, cash forecasting and forecast variance analysis as needed
- Support delivery of cost savings and innovation agenda
- Support the financial analysis of the portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis
- Establish, maintain, and drive adoption of enterprise-wide program management standards.
- Prepare and facilitate periodic updates on the portfolio of initiatives.
- Transition and augment operations for a full Quality Management System.
Skills, experience and qualifications: –
- Minimum of five (5) years of industry management experience with background in Supply Chain, operations management, and lean manufacturing. Minimum of three (3) years running a variety of cross-functional programs through all phases of a project lifecycle (from envision through steady state execution)
- Must have a background with both strategy and execution and demonstrated results of creative thinking and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience in procurement within the FMCG industry
- Ability to work independently, make sound decisions, and support recommendations through analytical reasoning and effective communication.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and influencing skills with colleagues and senior level executives.
- Knowledge of best practices and fundamental components of effective Project Management techniques, tools, and processes.
- Ability to easily adapt and lead others through a changing environment.
- Industry experience in Retail/CPG is preferred but not required.
- Working understanding of Domestic and International Logistics as well as multi-tiered distribution operations. Prior experience in logistics design strongly preferred.
What’s Next?If this position sounds interesting to you and you enjoy working in teams, please hit the apply button now!We prefer to receive your application on or before 17th March 2023.As of April 1, 2023 (anticipated date of completion), Upfield Ghana (Manufacturing) Ltd will become a part of the Chanrai Group. As part of the transition to the Chanrai Group, we are looking to fill the role of Planning and Logistics Manager based in the factory in Tema, Ghana.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10th April, 2023
2. Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner – Manufacturing
Your RoleIn the role of HRBP Manufacturing, you will be responsible for all aspects of the people agenda for the manufacturing site. You will ensure by effectively partnering your client group that HR policies and processes are executed effectively. You will work closely with the Chief Finance Officer (CFO), factory and business leadership, using your business expertise & insight to diagnose talent, organisation, culture and capability needs in the business and deliver interventions to address these.Main Job Responsibilities
- Assesses the talent needs of the manufacturing organisation to design and deliver the most effective talent solutions
- Effectively partners factory managers to influence them to make the right choices regarding Talent
- Engages and communicates with employees the vision for effective teams and effective change management
- Understands organisation diagnostic tools and uses them to plan and implement a range of organisation development interventions and change acceleration programmes
- Coaches and advises manufacturing managers in the optimization of organization and team design techniques to improve performance
- Works at both the organizational and individual level to assess learning & capability building needs. Advises the client group the business and performance benefits of learning interventions
- Develops an effective ER strategy & delivers it through coaching employees to ensure a strong understanding of employment law and risk mitigation
- Builds capability in managing performance and reward decisions among factory managers
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to ensure that the organization complies with local and national laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts)
- Has financial and budgetary responsibility for HR in the factory site – to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction and FTE optimization
- Drive implementation of a ‘World Class approach’ along with the factory leadership team by educating the factory resources and related change management efforts
- Is responsible for delivering Employee & Industrial Relations (ER/ IR) to the business (knowledge of legislative codes and consequent impact on the organization, relationships with work councils/ unions, government/regulatory bodies, community, etc
- Provides input into the Talent strategy for the business through developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities
- Collects Human Resources/ Organization Effectiveness metrics and measurement for the site across the entire HR lifecycle.
So, what does it take to be successful in this role?Key Skills
- Building Talent Supply
- HR Change Facilitation
- Organisational Effectiveness
- Performance Improvement
- Change Management
- University graduate
- 5+ years hands on IR and Operational experience
- Relevant experience in HR systems and processes
- Good knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle
- Relevant experience in ER/IR systems and process in a complex environment
- Thorough understanding of management trade unions, key legal, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes – knows key issues to look out for and when to get expertise teams involved
- Ideally has had experience of HR service centre environment and/or expertise teams as well as hands-on HR management.
What’s Next?If this position sounds interesting to you and you enjoy working in teams, please hit the apply button now!We prefer to receive your application on or before 17th March 2023.As of April 1, 2023 (anticipated date of completion), Upfield Ghana (Manufacturing) Ltd will become a part of the Chanrai Group. As part of the transition to the Chanrai Group, we are looking to fill the role of Human Resources Business Partner – Manufacturing, based in the factory in Tema, Ghana.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April, 2023
- Upfield DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Upfield Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Upfield Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Upfield Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.