The Upfield Recruitment 2021/2022… | Upfield Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Upfield recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Upfield Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Upfield recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Upfield.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Upfield Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Finance Analyst
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Your Main Responsibilities: –
OVH, BMI and Forecasting
- Management reporting including Financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning processes
- Managing and reporting of OVHs and BMI costs
- Ensure correct bookings of costs in P&L as per SCOA
- Forecast working capital
- Support related budget owners
- Provide assistance in forecasting and other ad-hoc business analysis
- OC Governance, continuous improvement on rule based journals + controls
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
- P2P OC Governance, continuous Improvement on P2P Processes + controls
- Working Capital forecasting, reporting and commentary;
- Partnering BMI and Overheads teams with P2P processes
- P2P Metrics – POT (Payment on time), POC (PO Compliance), FPY (First Pass Yield) – working with/ supporting OC with directive to improve metrics
- Approval of urgent/ manual payments
- Query Escalations from business on poor service/ issues
- Resolve audit queries which IBM/ OC cannot resolve
- GRNI support
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
O2C and credit controls
- Manage customer overdues across all customers
- Improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimise bad debt provision
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
- Worked with shared service teams to ensure that accounts are reconciled correctly, customer statements issued in a timely manner
- Work with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are placed in a timely manner and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Support first line investigation and resolution of EDI issues
- Raise manual accruals for sales trade terms
- Prepare and validate rebate review
- Allocate promotional invoices against correct rebates
- Resolve deductions, disputed claims that IBM cannot resolve with the sales team
- Provided support for statutory reporting requirements
Skills, experience, and qualifications: –
- A very strong academic record
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and FFG Financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias and Microsoft Excel skills
- PowerPoint capability
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 March. 2021
- Upfield DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Upfield Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Upfield Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Upfield Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.