The Safari Valley Resort Recruitment 2021/2022… | Safari Valley Resort Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Safari Valley Resort recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Safari Valley Resort Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Safari Valley Resort recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Safari Valley Resort International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Safari Valley Resort Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Sous Chef
Safari Valley Resort is seeking to hire a Sous Chef
Class Title: Sous Chef
Division: Food Preparation
Reports To: Executive Chef
Scope and General Purpose of the Job:
• Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the Kitchen area, in the absence of the Executive Sous Chef, with the prime objective of providing a first class product, timeously and of an excellent standard, in keeping with the established expected standards of the Resort.
• Assist in the planning, organizing and controlling of the day-to-day running of the food production area. To maintain operating and service standard levels, in keeping with Resort expectations, by means of up-dated SOP’s and training programs, throughout the Kitchen. To promote the food product, through presentation standards and guest contact, in improving the overall food image.
• Attends regular problem solving and operational meetings with Executive Sous Chef to ensure smooth running of the department, with the aim of maintaining Resort standards.
• Takes personal interest in staff welfare to ensure the team remains highly motivated and performs at its best under operational conditions.
• Daily inspects Kitchen areas to ensure that tidiness, correct storage, stock levels, and the highest degree of hygiene are maintained. Actions any irregularities immediately.
• Regularly attends all food stock takes and ensures accuracy and correctness.
• Do not run out of menu items for service.
• Assist in the ordering, through the Executive Chef and Purchasing Manager, all food items required to produce the required menus at the standard expected and within the budgetary constraints.
• Assists in monitoring goods delivered to ensure correct items are received at the agreed quality and price.
• Liaises closely with F&B Management and Butlers to ensure smooth running of all private dining functions.
• Assists in maximising food profitability by controlling all spillage, spoilage and wastage. This is to be achieved by the use of correct storage and production of raw materials.
• Monitors portion control and maximizes profitability, but never compromises on the guest value for money.
• Assists the Executive Chef in the on-going training program to improve the overall skills of the team and, hence, improve productivity and standards.
• Maintains the highest degree of personal appearance and hygiene at all times, and instils on this pride in the team.
• Is aware of all fire, safety and emergency procedures.
Key Skills and Competencies
• Good communication skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Good Knowledge in kitchen operations
• Problem solving
• Can work on shift base i.e. Day & Night shift
• Team player
Qualification Required & Experience
Education & Experience
• Minimum of at least WASSCE or Diploma with professional culinary qualifications
• At least 8 years cooking experience in recognized institutions
• Good knowledge in the use of Kitchen wares, food ingredients, and kitchen software
• Good knowledge on Local and Continental dishes, Meal setups and packaging
• Good knowledge on Hot Kitchen, Cold Kitchen, Pastry Kitchen, Butchery, stock taking and Kitchen Administration.
• Willing to relocate, work under pressure, and long hours.
Salary is open for negotiations.
Location: Adukrom Akuapim – Eastern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their Applications & CVs to:
Closing Date: 11 September, 2021
- Safari Valley Resort International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Safari Valley Resort International Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Safari Valley Resort International Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Safari Valley Resort International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.