The University of Professional Studies (UPSA) Recruitment 2023/2024… | University of Professional Studies (UPSA) Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. University of Professional Studies recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming University of Professional Studies Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 University of Professional Studies recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the University of Professional Studies.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
University of Professional Studies (UPSA) Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Pro-Vice-Chancellor
Reporting to: Vice-Chancellor
Qualifications and Attributes:
• Must be at least an Associate Professor from an academic/research institution or a person from industry eligible for that position.
• Must be capable of providing effective academic leadership, especially in the areas of innovative teaching, learning and extension in the University.
• Must provide evidence of managerial and administrative leadership and capacity to promote a collegial working environment in the University.
• Must demonstrate capacity to understand students’ affairs and manage such.
• Must have the vision and the drive to oversee the growth of the University especially in teaching and learning.
• Must be able to fundraise to support students.
The Pro-Vice-Chancellor with responsibility for academic, research and student affairs and shall, under the Vice-Chancellor, have responsibility for:
• Overall responsibility for, and management of, academic initiatives to include all activities associated with teaching and learning.
• Managing the regulation of academic courses to achieve high quality and standards and experience of developing and maintaining a successful research environment to achieve high ratings for quality, range and impact.
• Coordinating strategies for developing and implementing academic programmes.
• Ensuring the efficient development, coordination, and the smooth running of academic programmes.
• Ensuring efficient utilisation of academic facilities for teaching and learning.
• Responsible for promoting research and instilling a research culture.
• The Pro-Vice-Chancellor shall be appointed for a period of three (3) years. The appointment may be renewed, upon application for a further term of up to three (3) years only, if that is not beyond the statutory retirement age of sixty (60) years.
• Applicants should be able to complete one full term prior to attaining the statutory retirement age.
How To Apply For The Job
• An up-to-date curriculum vitae with documentation on personal history, academic credentials and working experience;
• A statement of about 2,500 words (not more than five pages) in standard font size on how they would use their position to advance the Vision and Mission of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA). The UPSA Strategic Plan can be downloaded at www.upsa.edu.gh
to the following address:
In addition, applicants are required to hand-deliver seven (7) copies of each of the above-mentioned documents to:
SEARCH COMMITTEE (POST OF PRO-VICE-CHANCELLOR),
C/O OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
UNIVERSITY OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES, ACCRA (UPSA),
P. O. BOX LG 149,
All applicants shall request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the Chairman, Search Committee (Post of Pro-Vice-Chancellor).
• It is the duty of the applicant to ensure that the application package reaches the designated addresses before close of day on Monday, July 18, 2023 at 5:00 pm
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 18 July, 2023
- University of Professional Studies DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for University of Professional Studies Recruitment 2023
To apply for the University of Professional Studies Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Professional Studies Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.