The National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | NHIA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invite applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 National Health Insurance Authority NHIA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The National Health Insurance Authority is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons for the following positions.
1. Network Engineer
2. Systems Engineer
3. Applications Developer – Oracle Forms and Reports
4. Applications Developer – Web and Traditional Applications
5. Database Administrator
6. Estate Officer
7. HR Manager Operations & Rewards
8. HR Manager Learning & Development
Applicants must submit their applicant, curriculum vitae and other backing documents to:
How to Apply for National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 National Health Insurance Authority recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, the NHIA recruitment date for 2020 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 NHIA recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NHIA recruitment exercise.
- The National Health Insurance Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Health Insurance Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the National Health Insurance Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Health Insurance Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.