The Epiroc Recruitment 2021/2022… | Epiroc Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Epiroc recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Epiroc Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Epiroc recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Epiroc.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Epiroc Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Service Operations Manager
Purpose of the role
- Key customer management and one point of contact for Mining and Rock Excavation Parts and Service sales and commercial matters.
- Develop Key and Strategic customer relationships to the next high level.
- Responsible for Mining and Rock Excavation Parts and Service Products sales growth, profitability and planning
Core Responsibilities/ Expectations
- Provide solid field and marketing strategy to grow the Mining and Rock Excavation Parts and Service business in Ghana and English speaking West Africa
- Develop and grow Mining and Rock Excavation products – both Parts and Service.
- Responsible for Key account management and Customer satisfaction. Participate in Mining and Rock Excavation Marketing activities.
- Provide aftermarket Support to Capital divisions during tenders.
- Champion Keys to Success (K2S) activity follow ups. Develop new customer base and help maintain existing fleet in operation
- Provide Parts Planning and coordinate with Logistics for inventory Planning.
- Grow Key customer (TCO) in the Territory and coordinate with Dealers in Liberia, Sierra Leone & Nigeria for MRS Product’s development and sales.
- Responsible for Key Customer complaints and follow up.
- Follow-up for on Receivable and Inventory reduction and efficiencies
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
This position reports to the Business Line Manager, Parts and Service
Knowledge and Experience
- Bsc./HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Masters in Business, Engineering or Mining will be an added advantage
- Five to ten years of hands on experience in sales/technical or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have both OEM & Mine Maintenance Experience
- Strong Computer knowledge in Data Analysis, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in any ERP system
- Assertive and Self-Driven
- Passionate & motivated
- Good time management skills
- Good Leadership
How to Apply
Closing Date : 6 March. 2021
- Epiroc DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Epiroc Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Epiroc Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Epiroc Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.