The Tullow Oil Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | Tullow Oil Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tullow Oil Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Tullow Oil Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
Tullow Oil Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Tullow Oil Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Senior Subsea Engineer
Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Our Ghana office based in Accra is looking to hire a Senior Subsea Engineer on a Permanent basis.
The Senior Subsea Engineer is a position in the Projects & Engineering Subsea Ghana team and will provide support to Ghana Operations group for the Jubilee and TEN development. The primary role of the Subsea Engineer is to provide engineering support to assure the ‘safe, compliant, and reliable’ planning and execution of ongoing project scopes.
The Successful Candidate
Reporting to the Subsea Execution Manager, you will be responsible for –
- The day to day management of onshore & offshore operation related to the Subsea infrastructure.
- Management of the Sekondio Fabrication yard and the delivery of the Jumper on Demand scope.
- The day to day management of sub-contractors working in conjunction with the subsea team.
- All operational and infrastructure relating to the subsea production system. Hardware including trees, manifolds, PLET’s, jumpers, flying leads, pipelines and associated equipment.
- Work in conjunction with the Well Engineering / Projects, to schedule upcoming work on board the Multi-Purpose Construction Vessel (MPCV). Define construction input into the execution planning and contracting of Offshore and subsea installation projects.
- Define the resources and plans required to execute the MPCV construction phase of projects that are based off the construction vessel.
- Participate in HAZID’s / HAZOP’s in the Subsea area with focus on the operations onboard the MPCV.
- Participate in constructability reviews, construction/installation risk assessments, and other construction related reviews.
- Participate in subsea equipment testing (FAT, EFAT, SIT, SWT) and qualification programs
- Assist Subsea Production Systems (SPS)/Subsea Umbilical, Risers & Flowlines (SURF)/and other subsea packages for review of the maintenance manuals, collect all information and historical data necessary for the future offshore operations.
- Work with installation contractors to ensure proper execution of offshore and subsea projects onboard the MPCV.
Ideally you will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline and have 5+ years project experience in installation-specific and/or project management and execution experience. You will also be able to demonstrate extensive experience in the following areas:
- Overall subsea construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Experience in structural, pipelines, umbilicals, risers, manifolds fabrication and installation
- Subsea project/construction experience in various remote locations with oil and gas
- Overall Offshore construction experience in offshore oil and gas production and handling facilities
- Subsea and pipelines fabrication, installation, hook-up and commissioning experience
- Subsea brownfield retrofit project experience
- Cost estimating and scheduling experience
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results.
A commitment to your personal and professional development.
A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 28 Jan, 2021
- The Tullow Oil Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Tullow Oil Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Tullow Oil Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Tullow Oil Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.