The National Vocational Training Institute Ghana (NVTI) Recruitment 2022/2023… | NVTI Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. National Vocational Training Institute Ghana (NVTI) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming National Vocational Training Institute Ghana (NVTI) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 National Vocational Training Institute Ghana NVTI recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at National Vocational Training Institute Ghana (NVTI).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
National Vocational Training Institute Ghana (NVTI) Recruitment 2022/2023
To co-ordinate all NVTI activities within the Region and educate and inform the informal sector institutions and persons in the region about NVTI examinations and programmes.
• Prepare and programme all NVTI exams conducted in the region for approval by the Commissioner
• Ensure that exam questions sent to the region are accurate, received and handled professionally
• Ensure that statistics, claims etc, covering various exams are properly compiled and submitted to the commissioner on time for approval and further action
• Verify and ascertain that materials for practical cutting lists are arranged for the practical examination
• Carry out publicity activities on NVTI examinations and programmes to institutions, trade associations, artisans and the general public
• Co-ordinate the release of examination results
• Furnish information for award of certificates to deserving candidates to the Commissioner
• Manage the regional office
• Manage the budget of the regional office
• Prepare and submit financial accounts for all funds allocated and expended by the regional office
• Prepare and submit annual budget to the regional office
• Maintain and update the fixed assets register for the regional office
• Appraise all staff of the regional office and submit appraisal reports to Head Office
• Supervise invigilators to invigilate various examinations
• Supervise approved examiners to conduct various examinations
• Assist to train periodically qualified invigilators/examiners for various assessments/examinations
• Submit detail Reports on conduct of examinations to the Commissioner after each examination
• Prepare and present all claims due the examiners, invigilators etc. for approval before the conduct of examinations
• Plus any other duty assigned by the Commissioner
Remuneration and Conditions of Service: Remuneration and conditions attached to the position are in line with Government’s laid down conditions for Public Service Institutions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A master’s degree from a recognised institution
• A minimum of two years Post master’s Degree experience
• Certificate relevant to the job from a recognised institution
• Knowledge and experience in Assessment and Certification (TVET)
• Have a background in TVET
• Minimum of ten (10) years experience in TVET institution, four (4) years of which should be at a management level
• A good ICT background – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Age: Applicants must not be more than 50 years
How To Apply For The Job
All applications, containing detailed Curriculum Vitae, two reference letters from previous employment, a one page statement on their vision for the position should be addressed to:
THE HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE
NATIONAL VOCATIONAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
P. O. BOX MB 21
How to Apply for National Vocational Training Institute Ghana (NVTI) Recruitment 2022
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2022 National Vocational Training Institute Ghana recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the NVTI recruitment date for 2022. Once approval has been gotten for the 2022 NVTI recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2022 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NVTI recruitment exercise.
- National Vocational Training Institute Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for National Vocational Training Institute Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the National Vocational Training Institute Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum National Vocational Training Institute Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.