The Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2021/2022… | Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Institution of Engineering and Technology recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Institution of Engineering and Technology is Recruiting new applicants.
Institution of Engineering and Technology recruitment exercise has begun therefore INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Institution of Engineering and Technology.
Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Executive Secretary
The council of the institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana (IET Ghana) invites applications from suitably qualified and competent senior practitioners in good standing to fill the vacancy of Executive Secretary.
The Position of Executive Secretary
• The position of Executive Secretary is regulated by Article 12 of the IET constitution
• The ES is the Chief Executive of the institution’s secretariat working under the direction and control of the council
• The ES is responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures of the institution and for the management and administration, including financial administration of the institution
• The ES shall keep and maintain all membership registers on behalf of the council
• The ES shall manage the correspondence of the institution, attend meetings of the institution and council, represent the institution in conferences, read all minutes and communications and superintend the publication of papers and publications as the council may direct
• The ES shall submit an annual report the council
Terms of Appointment
• The appointment is on full-time basis
• The tenure shall be for a period of 3 years at the first instance and subject to further terms as per the constitution beginning from 1st December 2020 but with the 3 year tenure taking effect from 4th January 2021.
• The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be determined by the governing council, consistent with the labour Act, 2003 (Act 651) and the IET constitution
• The salary and conditions of Service attached to this position are very attractive and are comparable to those in analogous institutions in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have at least a first degree from recognised institution, a second degree in relevant field of Engineering will be an advantage
• Must possess a wide professional and administrative experience in managing
• Shall not be over 65 years old at the time of submitting the application
• Must have proven organizational and leadership skills
• Must be of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity, be circumspect and above reproach
• Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, be a team player and have the capacity to manage and control crisis
• Must be visionary, business-oriented and able to establish rapport between industry and the institution for beneficial purposes
• Must possess excellent direction and control of the council
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons with the requisite qualifications and related work experience should submit an application letter together with:
• A curriculum Vitae and request 2 referees to submit recommendation letters on the applicant to the address indicated below
• A short statement of not more than 3 pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 1.5 line spacing) outlining their vision and strategies for implementation
• Application must be delivered in a sealed envelope to the IET Secretariat and also emailed to reach the address below.
Institution of Engineering & Technology, Ghana
P.O.Box AN 16147
Or email to:
Closing Date: 17 October, 2020
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institution of Engineering and Technology Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.