2023–2024 Job Openings at TEWU Fund New positions are posted for application by TEWU Fund. Below are the available vacancies. The requirements, application form portal, and other information are listed below.
All qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply online for the open positions before the recruitment application deadline by TEWU Fund.
All online hiring for new positions at TEWU Fund takes place through their recruiting portal.
All interested and qualified applicants must therefore be Ghanaians by birth and have a clean criminal record. a first degree in a comparable discipline with a minimum GPA of Second Class Lower from an authorized university. … by December 31, 2023, be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
Get the TEWU Fund Recruitment application form, specifications, prerequisites, instructions, and the deadline for free here.
TEWU Fund RECRUITMENT 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the TEWU Fund Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Fund Manager
• The Fund Manager has the primary responsibility of managing the contributions of members in secure and viable asset classes that will yield higher returns for enhanced retirement benefits to the contributors
• Oversight supervision of the Fund Secretariat
• Ensuring fund policies and procedures are in line with Board Policies and Legal regulations
• Timely processing of members loans in line with loan Processes guidelines.
• Preparation of Fund budgets and Financial statements in line with best practice and standards
• Maintaining at all times the confidentiality of members and protecting the Fund records standards with the Board’s policies and the laws in Ghana
• Carrying our any other duties as the Board may from time to time direct
Qualification Required & Experience
• Interested applicants must be between the ages of 35 to 50 years
• A minimum of first degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Investment Management
• A Master’s Degree in related areas is an advantage
• Any relevant professional certificates
• A minimum of 5 years post-first degree experience in similar managerial roles is preferred
• Knowledge and experience in fund / pensions industry and the capital market is desirable
• Must be computer literate and conversant with system software’s
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified and interested applicants should forward their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, contact telephone numbers/email addresses and addresses of two referees via the email address below to:
The General Secretary
TEWU of TUC (GH)
Hall of Trade Unions
Or email to:
Closing Date: 17 March 2023
- The TEWU Fund DOES NOT REQUIRE OR ACCEPT GIFTS OR GLITTER TO OFFER WORK.
- Before, during, or after the recruitment process, never give someone money. Any candidate discovered engaging in one of these would be immediately disqualified and subject to legal action.
CAUTION: Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should exercise extreme caution and tact. We thus advise candidates to visit the recruitment portal or website and follow the application instructions. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent who claims to be able to get you hired.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR TEWU Fund RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the TEWU Fund Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Before applying for any posted position, be sure to verify the application deadline.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you satisfy the minimal TEWU Fund Recruitment standards and have all the necessary documentation.
- To apply, follow the instructions provided for each position.