The UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | UNDP Ghana Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. UNDP Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming UNDP Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2021/2022 UNDP Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at UNDP Ghana.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Radio Operator
In line with the country Security Risk Management (SRM), the United Nations system in Ghana created Radio Rooms in Accra and Tamale with the primary responsibility of ensuring the safety and security of all UN staff, dependents and property.
The Radio Rooms are designed to operate on 24×7 basis. The position is fully funded by UN agencies in Ghana through the Local Cost Shared Security Budget. The Radio Operator will provide radio communication/security support to staff and dependents in all UN Agencies
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the immediate supervision of the Security Advisor (SA), the Radio Operator/Security shall be responsible for the following duties: Serving in shift-system at a 24/7 radio room which maintains a radio and telephone communication regime with all UN staff in the Area of Operation;
• When required, he/she will assist police during investigations in all security related incidents involving UN staff.
• Ensure that all communication equipment (i.e. VHF and HF radios, fax mobile and land-line phones) are in perfect working conditions before the start of duty; Receive, process, record and pass all security related information to the appropriate quarters through the normal communication channels;
• Inform the Supervisors immediately of any incident/accident; Maintain communication link with the security agencies (police and military) with a view to providing the necessary assistance to UN staff members and receiving updated information on security matters;
• Register and forward all e-mail messages and messages deposited during working and offduty hours; Assist with preparation of UN IDS and Access badges when on day shift.
• Accurately identify exact location/grid references of all incident/accidents and pass information to the Supervisors and the police;
• Maintain both electronic and manual register;
• Provide relevant assistance to visiting staff members requiring assistance through radio or telephone channels;
• Brief the incoming duty radio operator on all events, especially pending cases for which action is to be taken;
• Perform radio checks, as directed by the SA / ASC / Local Security Assistant (LSA) and Radio Room Supervisor;
• Keep the SA /ASC / LSA and Radio Room Supervisor informed of any information or incident that could have a bearing on the security of staff and property;
• Maintain up-to-date records of all security section supplies; Prepare and conduct security briefings;
• Conduct residence security surveys; Perform any other tasks as assigned by the SA / ASC / LSA and Radio Room Supervisor
• Professionalism: Very good skills in use of telecommunication equipment;
• Communication: Very good oral and written skills in English language; ability to provide briefings, forecasts and advice clearly and concisely both orally and in writing; a high sense of discretion and integrity.
• Client orientation: Professional attitude and ability to work efficiently under stressful conditions.
• Teamwork: Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Qualification Required & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent. 2 year of experience in telecommunication
• Prior experience with the UN system or an international NGO is desirable but not a requirement.
• Fluency in English, Fluency in Ghanaian language is required.
Other Skills Required
• Knowledge of telecommunication
• Solid computers skills (MS Word,
• Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel
• Women are strongly encouraged to apply
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 10 August, 2021
- The UNDP Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.