The UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | UNDP Ghana Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. UNDP Ghana recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming UNDP Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2021/2022 UNDP Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at UNDP Ghana.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Programme Analyst
UNDP is collaborating with the Ministry of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation and other institutions to strengthen the planning and delivery process for gender-responsive mitigation and adaptation measures at national and local levels. This involves focusing on internalizing and implementing global environmental agreements, promoting policy coherence, and coordinating climate change, disaster risk reduction (DRR), and green economy interventions across sectors. In addition, UNDP works with research institutions to improve climate and environment-related information and knowledge management systems. UNDP is supporting the Ministry of Finance and other institutions on new ways to mobilize financial resources for policy implementation (including climate finance), and promote an enabling environment for green private sector investments. UNDP is also strengthening partnerships with civil society organizations (CSOs) to better advocate and support action on inclusive participation for all segments of society, women in decision-making processes, and the management of natural resources.
- Facilitate access to information, knowledge and tools that promote green jobs, citizen participation in environmental conservation, and community resilience
UNDP is undertaking targeted and catalytic interventions that have a clear potential to generate best practices to be upscaled and replicated. Drawing on its global expertise and network, UNDP is facilitating access to innovative tools, approaches and technologies developed and tested worldwide to: (i) help communities adapt to climate change, reduce their vulnerabilities to disasters and promote environmental conservation; (ii) support the private sector to make production/manufacturing more environmentally sustainable and enhance their involvement in inclusive markets and the delivery of green products and services.
The Programme Analyst will be the focal person for the management of selected projects, and will provide programme management and technical/administrative assistance. She/he will directly report to the Team Leader on Environment and Climate. In order to successfully deliver his/her work, she/he will need to work in close collaboration with the operations team, programme staff in other UN Agencies, UNDP HQs staff and Government officials, technical advisors and experts, multi-lateral and bi-lateral donors and civil society ensuring successful UNDP programme implementation
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
- Supports implementation of programme strategies
- Supports management of the CO programme
- Supports creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy
- Contributes to the provision of top-quality policy advice services to the Government and facilitation of knowledge building and management
- Supports implementation of programme strategies
- Identifies areas for support and interventions within the area of environment and climate. Provides technical assistance under these areas.
- Supports the Team Leader in engaging in the United Nations Sustainable Development Partnership (UNSDP) Result Area 3 on Safe and Protected Environment.
- Contributes to the preparation of briefings and speeches for UNDP senior management’s participation in sustainable development related meetings, workshops and conferences.
- Ensures effective management of the CO programme within the area of sustainable development assigned, focusing on quality control from formulation to implementation of the country programme
- Supports implementation of UNDP project portfolio on environment and climate. Monitor project activities and progress and ensure that the agreed deliverables are produced satisfactorily according to plans. In doing so, effectively apply RBM tools.
- Supports design and formulation of CO programme within the area of environment and climate, translating UNDP’s priorities into local interventions, in line with UNDAF and CPD. Coordinate programme implementation with the executing agencies.
- Supports initiation of a project, finalization of contribution agreement; determination of required revisions; coordination of the mandatory and budget re-phasing exercises, closure of projects through review.
- Provides financial and substantive monitoring and evaluation of the projects, identification of operational and financial problems, and development of solutions. Participates in audit of NEX projects.
- Follows up on audit recommendations. All exceptions are timely reported.
- Supports and facilitates the
creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy
- Supports development of partnerships with the UN Agencies, IFI’s, government institutions, bi-lateral and multi-lateral donors, private sector, civil society in the specific thematic areas based on UNDP’s key targets, country needs and donors’ priorities.
- Conducts analysis and research of information on donors, prepares substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation, identifies opportunities for initiation of new projects, and provides active contribution to the overall office effort in resource mobilization in the area of environment and climate.
- Provides of technical support to UNDP’s participation in relevant donors’ sector working groups as needed.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 23 Sept. 2021
- The UNDP Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the UNDP Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum UNDP Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.