The Sassa SRD application allows you to monitor the status of your grant application at any moment using the methods listed above. You can anticipate the following output after verifying, which means what is indicated below:
How to check my Sassa r350 Grant Online Application Status
There are numerous ways to monitor the progress of a Sassa R350 grant application online in 2023. Here we’ve listed a few ways for you to check the status of your grant application in order to learn more about its present state:
- Complete the form and press “Submit.”
- Utilize the Moya App to check Sassa’s unemployment grant status.
- Through WhatsApp or SMS using your phone number, you can check your Sassa status.
- visit Sassa’s official website to determine the situation.
SRD Sassa Relief Fund Status Check via SMS through your phone number or on WhatsApp
- You can call the toll-free number 0800601011 directly to verify the Sassa status as well.
- Make sure you have your ID number and the cell phone number you registered when you applied before calling a Sassa representative.
- Additionally, you have the option of speaking to staff members in the language of your choice. However, it is also possible that the language communicator will not be there at that time. In that case, you will either need to wait or switch to another language to speak with the staff members who are present.
- The English language is preferred because it is thought that beneficiaries who select it have a higher response rate. It is preferable if you can understand and speak it.
How do I access and check Sassa’s status with the Moya app?
Here’s how to use the Moya application to check the status of a Sassa SRD r350 grant online. All of the steps listed below must be followed.
- Depending on the smartphone you may be using, you must first download the Moya APP for Sassa status check from either the Apple store or Play store.
- Make sure to input your assigned ID number and the phone number you used to register for the grant after you have opened the link or App.
- Enter your credentials precisely and check them twice.
- Click the submit button to continue, and the following options will appear.
- You can choose the month from which you want to view the Sassa Relief funding status in this menu.
- You might be interested in knowing the month’s status after choosing it; it will be indicated as “Approved,” “Declined,” or “Pending,” for example.
How to check r350 Sassa status
Through the SRD SASSA official page, you can check the Sassa status. The following are the steps that you must take:
- Click on the following link to see the current status of your application: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status. This is the direct link to the web page where you may check your Sassa status. Alternatively, you can go to the Sassa SRD r350 website, scroll down the page until you reach the tab that says “My application status,” and then click the button that says, “Click here to check online.” The official Sassa SRD website may be found at https://srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Enter your phone number, which is associated with your name and ID, in the space provided (Identity document).
- Click the “Submit” button now. Wait until the following page has finished uploading.
- To check the status of the Sassa unemployment benefit, choose the desired month from the status dashboard. A drop-down menu with the details on whether a Sassa official has approved, denied, rejected, deferred, or even canceled your application will display.
If the agency has approved your Sassa grant application but no payment date has been provided, Sassa has not yet processed your payment. You will receive an SMS from Sassa regarding the collection of your grant payment after it has been processed at the phone number you provided during the application. If the phone number is not registered in your name, it would be difficult to get your grant approved.