The SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment 2023/2024… | SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. SOS Children’s Villages International recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 SOS Children’s Villages International recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the SOS Children’s Villages International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment 2023/2024
1. JOB TITLE: Driver
- Safely transporting authorized personnel, delivery, and collection of mail, documents, and other related goods and supplies under the authorization of the supervisor.
- Ensures cost-savings through proper use of the vehicle. Detailed and accurate records of fuel usage, mileage, and servicing should be written in the vehicle log book.
- Report minor and major problems to the supervisor for arrangements to be made for timely servicing.
- Follow traffic laws and regulations at all times and also ensure there is enough fuel at all times for wherever the vehicle will be traveling.
- Ensure the car is washed regularly to maintain the interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Pick up Company visitors from a place and at the time they have requested. Assist with loading and offloading their luggage.
- Ensure all the required documents are renewed on time this includes roadworthy and insurance of the vehicle.
- Collects and delivers mail at various destinations as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintain and adhere to Company policies and guidelines.
- Report any sign of abuse or neglect observed or aware of.
- Performs any other related duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Job SpecificationJunior Secondary School Certificate or Middle School Leaving CertificateMust possess a professional driver’s license C/ D with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a Corporate organization and sense of responsibility must have good eye sightReliable and dependable character physical and mental fitness must be patient and respectability to read and write neat appearance ability to work for long hours willingness to travel at short notice
How To Apply
Closing Date: 25th September, 2023
- SOS Children’s Villages International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
A few things to know before Applying for SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment 2023
To apply for the SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SOS Children’s Villages International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.