The Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC) Recruitment 2021/2022 – gipc.gov.gh/… | GIPC Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Investment Promotion Center GIPC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana Investment Promotion Center Recruitment 2021/2022
The Ghana Investment Promotion Centre invites applications for a suitably qualified Solicitor/Lawyer to provide legal support to the Centre and liaise with external lawyers where appropriate.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must hold a Bachelor of Law (LL.B.) and a license to practise at the Ghana Bar
- Must have at least 5 years post-qualification experience particularly in Investment Promotion and an in-depth knowledge of the legislative framework for investments (both national and international)
- Postgraduate qualifications and experience in Investment related fields would be an advantage
- Provide legal advice to Senior Management
- Provide legal advice to the Centre’s divisions and clients as required
- Draft guidelines/subsidiary legislation on the provisions of the Ghana Investment Promotion Act
- Ensure the keeping of accurate records of legal proceedings and decisions relating to the business of the Centre
- Assist in the review of laws guiding the operations of the Centre
- Assist in the settlement of investment disputes through mediation, conciliation or arbitration
- Assist in processing technology transfer requests
- Comply with the Centre’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of the legal system and the legal profession
- Exhibit leadership skills including critical thinking, risk taking, and creativity
- Demonstrate commitment to working with others to achieve common goals
- Demonstrate high standards of Integrity and Ethics – truthful, trustworthy and reliable
- Solid and intelligent decision making skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good analytical skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their applications, curriculum vitae and photocopies of all relevant academic/professional certificates together with the names and addresses of three (3) referees to:
How to Apply for Ghana Investment Promotion Center (GIPC) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2020 Ghana Armed Forces recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GIPC Recruitment Date
As at the time of this publication, the GIPC recruitment date for 2020 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 GIPC recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GIPC recruitment exercise.
- The Ghana Investment Promotion Center DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Investment Promotion Center Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Investment Promotion Center Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Investment Promotion Center Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.