The Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021… | Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: Human Resource Manager
• Develop and Enhance the organisation’s human resource by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
• Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Support company’s staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exiting interviews ad making recommendations
• Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
• Manage a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations preparing pay budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions and recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revisions
• Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
• Scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances and counseling employees and supervisors
• Implement employee benefit programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, directing the processing of benefits claims, obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids, awarding benefit contracts and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource republic and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organisation at hearings
• Enforcing management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
• Retaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records
• Cultivate professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
• Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
• Managing human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
• Advancing human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees and planning, monitoring and appraising job results
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc degree in Human Resources Management
• MSc/MBA in Human resource shall be an added advantage minimum of 5 years experience in similar capacity
• Good understanding of labour laws of Ghana
• Excellent communication skills
• Moderate leadership skills
• Ability to foster healthy employee relations
Salary: An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate
How To Apply For The Job
Cover letter and CV should be sent to:
Closing Date: 17 October, 2020
- The Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit Limited Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.