The GBfoods Recruitment 2023/2024… | GBfoods Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. GBfoods recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has Vodafone Recruitment 2023 – Application Portalbeen looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming GBfoods Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 GBfoods recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at GBfoods.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
GBfoods Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Consumer Insight Specialist
GBfoods is seeking a full-time Consumer Insights Specialist to provide the Ghana Business Unit with leading-edge consumer and shopper insights, research processes, and tools that facilitate business decisions. The consumer insights specialist will provide an in-depth understanding of market dynamics and consumer/shopper needs/wants thus aiding better planning and identification of key issues and opportunities for profitable business and brand growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Market Research, Marketing, or other business-related degrees.
- Work experience:
- 6-7 years of market research experience, preferably both on the agency and multi-national consumer goods (preferably with a European company).
- Technical skills:
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Experience in both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Understanding of the following research protocols/methodologies;
- Retail Audit, Pricing Research, NPD research, Positioning research, Media/Advertising Research.
- Problem Analysis/Problem-Solving and Strategic Decision Making with the ability to discover insights, package and present them in a way that compels the organization to act on them.
- Forecasting based on consumer behavior
- Understanding of digital research methodologies
- Strong quantitative skills with advanced usage of Microsoft Excel, Statistical Software like SAS, SPSS etc. and other tabulation software.
- Project Management – Experience defining the scope and issues for research/analytic initiatives, developing and executing project plans and managing multiple tasks simultaneously, experience leading cross-functional project teams.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023
- The GBfoods DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for GBfoods Vacancies 2023
To apply for the GBfoods Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.