The GBfoods Recruitment 2022/2023… | GBfoods Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. GBfoods recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has Vodafone Recruitment 2022 – Application Portalbeen looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming GBfoods Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 GBfoods recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at GBfoods.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
GBfoods Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Strategy Manager, Africa
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
The Strategy Manager for Africa works closely with the Regional Strategy Director and other key stakeholders to shape the long term strategy of GBfoods Africa and develop initiatives and measures to realize those goals.
- Contribute to the definition of the GBfoods Africa Strategic Plans
- Drive organizational transformation including management of projects and strategic support on key projects
- Work directly with Senior members of the organization, providing advisory and analytical support
- Manage key governance of the company. Board, and management teams
- Responsibility for executive and board-level reporting
What do we expect from you?
You must be passionate about Africa and committed to using your authentic personality, knowledge, skills and experience to contribute to GBfoods pursuit of a better Africa narrative.
What can you expect from us?
You will contribute to the success of our fast-growing and sustainable multinational organization which is committed to investing in Africa; while enjoying a differential employee experience.
- Relevant degree from a reputable business school.
- 3+ years successful track record of delivering on transformation programs in a lead consultancy group
- Ability to work independently, through being self-led, driven and curious
- Valuable team player: contributes to the results and enjoys working with others
- Prior experience in defining and implementing strategic initiatives with multidisciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills with clear focus on influencing project key stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with solid business judgment.
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented, execution driven with strong Business acumen in FMCG industry
- Aligned to GBfoods Purpose and Values
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15th September, 2022
- The GBfoods DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for GBfoods Vacancies 2022
To apply for the GBfoods Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.