The PwC Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023… | PwC Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. PwC Ghana recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming PwC Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 PwC Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the PwC Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
PwC Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Company Secretarial Services – Experienced Associate
A career within Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities to manage their governance and compliance risks through our service offerings and to enable them to achieve their purpose and remain compliant with the laws and regulations that affect their businesses.
Our team specialises in providing Company Secretarial and Regulatory Compliance services across all industries. You will provide support to a wide array of services encompassing immigration, company secretarial, entity governance and compliance, regulatory compliance, business reorganisation and restructuring, pathfinder services among others.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Proactively providing support to job managers in the delivery of services to clients.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with client contacts and all PwC staff.
- Contributing to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Keeping up to date with local and international business and economic issues.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Complying with internal risk management procedures of the firm.
- Participating in clients meeting, taking notes at such meetings, and responding to clients’ requests by emails.
- Liaising with regulators such as the Registrar General’s Department, Petroleum Commission, Ghana Investment Promotion Centre, Minerals Commission, Ghana Immigration Service, and other regulatory bodies to get clients services performed.
- All other roles and responsibilities that may be assigned to you.
- University degree in law or any related field from a recognised university (with a minimum of 2nd Upper Class honours).
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Ability to learn, research and follow instructions and procedures.
- Analysing and people skills.
- Time management skills and coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Adapting and responding to Change.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Planning and organising ability.
- Willing to achieve personal work goals and objectives.
- Willing to pursue professional qualification in law or the Chartered Governance program.
- Willing to pursue a career in Company Secretarial and regulatory compliance practice.
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow
- Up to two years working experience in the above job role will be an added advantage
Deadline for submission of application is 30 September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th September, 2022
- PwC Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 31 August. 2022
Few things to know before Apply for PwC Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the PwC Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum PwC Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.