The Publicis West Africa Recruitment 2021/2022… | Publicis West Africa Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Publicis West Africa recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Publicis West Africa Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Publicis West Africa recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Publicis West Africa.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Publicis West Africa Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Senior Regional Traffic and Operations Manager
A multi talented, culturally diverse agency based in Accra, Ghana, doing regional work in English, French and Portuguese for over 25 markets in Central West Africa. Our story is to reclaim Africa’s birth right as an inherently creative and expressive place through contagious ideas that transform business and industry.
Purpose of the role
Publicis West Africa (PWA) is an important regional hub office for all of Nestle’s business in Central & West Africa region, covering approximately 22 markets. Of these, there are about 10 markets that are active and serve as sub-regional hubs for adjacent markets. The main languages that campaign work is created in are English, French & Portuguese. There are several local dialects (as well) across the markets we work in. We work with partner agencies in Francophone markets, in Angola and Nigeria, to deliver work that has local impact. However, it’s key to note that interactions, both spoken and via email, within the Publicis network agencies is in English.
This role requires the individual to manage the resources of the agency in Ghana and work with those based overseas in partner agencies, supported by the relevant department heads and management, to ensure the correct resources are used on the correct project, in a timely and cost effective manner.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Effectively plan all major projects/campaign within the Agency
- Work seamlessly across markets; build good working relations such that local teams are willing to and go the extra mile to help and contribute to regional/local campaigns.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all departments in Ghana and overseas.
- Prioritize scheduling and workflow to ensure work is delivered accurately, on time and according to the brief. Be considerate when taking briefs
- Track creative briefings, reviews and presentations to ensure deadlines are met
- Notify timeously if a deadline will be missed / not met and Report delays, problems, issues or difficulty on jobs
- Key point of call on status of all projects/briefs/requests – including agreed delivery date, campaign launch date etc.
- Interface with Comms Director, Client BEOs and their respective Marketing Managers on state of projects
- Ensure creative are aware and ready for reviews and presentations
- Prioritize work monthly
- Actively manage project retro plans together with Account Management
- Collaborate with Account Management Team to review, define and reconcile scopes with client (Brand and Procurement) quarterly
- Collaborate with Production on third party project schedule/ commitment- Support in the delivery of shoots (TV, Radio, Stills), illustrations, and animatic schedules
- Champion weekly status meeting with the full agency team
- Organize interdepartmental catch-up/check-in meetings with Account Management, Creative and Digital on projects
- Collaborate in delivering project commitment and meeting deadlines
- Continuously monitor and evaluate our project management approach and suggest improvement
- To implement, train and guide agency staff on various work processes as required by Publicis Groupe, e.g. Implementation of Chase, timesheets, workflow processes, etc.
- Manage and monitor agency work process and resources
- Facilitate weekly project/status meetings and engage key internal and external stakeholders using the project retro plans
- Create an agency wide culture of project management over and beyond a skill set for an individual
- Assist other departments where necessary
- Participate in yearly performance appraisals where feedback is given to staff you interact with
- Manage leave calendars/sick days of all staff – supported by HR
- Keep abreast of industry changes in accordance with industry best practice
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Relevant tertaiary qualification
- At least 5 years working experience as a Traffic Manager in an Advertising Agency with 1 year being a senior-level Traffic Manager
- Proficient in MS Office (Work / Excel / PowerPoint etc.)
- Proficient using Apple products (i.e. Mac)
- Knowledge of and experience in Chase / Chase Scheduler / Google Docs
- TTL & Digital experience is essential
- A good command of the English language (both verbal and written)
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Understand all communication disciplines
- Understand advertising as a selling tool
- Understand new technology and the application of wrt the creative process
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Ability to remain calm in a highly pressurized environment
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and learn from it
- Mature and honest
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Assertive (never aggressive)
- Problem solver
- Solution and deadline driven
- High EQ
- Energetic, enthusiastic and willing “to go the extra mile”
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Flexible to work beyond normal office hours (overtime if and when required)
- Comfortable to work on alcohol brands (if and when required)
- Comfortable to work on-site (at the Agency)
How to Apply
Closing Date : 25th Sept. 2021
- Publicis West Africa DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Publicis West Africa Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Publicis West Africa Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Publicis West Africa Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.