The University of Cape Coast (UCC) Recruitment 2021/2022 – uds.edu.gh… | UCC Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. University of Cape Coast (UCC) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming University of Cape Coast (UCC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2021/2022 University of Cape Coast UCC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the University of Cape Coast (UCC).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
University of Cape Coast (UCC) Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Head, Scholarly Communication Unit
The University of Cape Coast invites applications from suitably qualified and competent professionals for the position of Head, Scholarly Communication Unit (Scholarly Communication Librarian).
• Develop, analyse and implement policies relating to resources and services for the University Scholarly Communications Unit.
• Coordinate the management of the University Journals.
• Digital Archiving of the University Journals and other related Research outputs.
• Develop and manage Online Journal Management Systems for the University.
• Provide technical support such as requisition of ISBN, ISSN, DOI, Copyright. Licensing, Intellectual Property and Open Access Publishing.
• Promote and market UCC Journals and related research outputs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Scholarly Communications including Editors of UCC Journals, Researchers, Librarians, Publishers and Policy makers etc.
• Provide consultation expertise and training for UCC staff on relevant topics related to scholarly publishing.
• Develop equitable access and sustainable publishing models for the University.
Qualified applicant will be directly responsible to the University Librarian, Sam Jonah Library but ultimately to the Vice Chancellor.
Qualification Required & Experience
Candidates seeking appointment to this position:
• Must possess PhD in the following subject areas: Scholarly Communication, Scientific Publishing, Publishing, Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum of two years working experience in an Academic, Research or related institution.
• Knowledge of the Scholarly Communication Landscape, Research data management, Publishing, Copyright, Licensing, Open Access etc.
How to Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified applicants should apply to the Registrar through the
Directorate of Human Resource,
University of Cape Coast
All completed application letters together with relevant supporting documents and Curricula Vitae should be submitted to the Registrar through the Directorate of Human Resource, University of Cape Coast
Closing Date: 30 October, 2021
- The University of Cape Coast DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for University of Cape Coast Recruitment 2021
To apply for the University of Cape Coast Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Cape Coast Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.