The Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023… | Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Old Mutual Ghana recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Old Mutual Ghana recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Old Mutual Ghana.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Business Development Officer (Bancassurance & Credit Life)
This role is responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view or retaining and growing the Credit Life and Bancassurance business. The successful candidate will have a good track record of closing deals and is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships
- Markets full spectrum of corporate products (risk and investment)
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio
- Keeps abreast of credit life and Bancassurance trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth targets
- Takes responsibility of achieving Business Unit sales targets to ensure credit life and Bancassurance growth and market share
- Conducts presentations to clients
- Ensures compliance with National Insurance Commission (NIC) and other related legislations
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries
- Build key relationships with industry players
- Participates in channel distribution support roles
Client Service Delivery:
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries.
- Takes responsibility of achieving BU sales targets to ensure credit life and bancassurance growth of market share.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Markets full spectrum of products (risk and investment).
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of credit life and bancassurance trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Sales Ability (Credit life and new client acquisition).
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Business Awareness
- Initiating Action
- Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners).
Business Development, Client Acquisitions, Insurance Sales, New Business Development, Sales Conversion, Strong influencing and negotiating skills
How to Apply
Closing Date : 9th September, 2022
- Old Mutual Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before applying for Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Old Mutual Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.