The Nestlé Recruitment 2021/2022… | Nestlé invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Nestlé is Recruiting new workers.
Nestlé recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nestlé.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: NiM Total Rewards Manager
Bring your experience in compensation and benefit to Nestlé, the world’s leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company. Nestlé – Nestlé is the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and we are present in 191 countries around the world. As the Total Rewards Manager for the Central & West African Region you will be the functional leader responsible for the design and implementation of Total Rewards policies and strategies throughout the Region by aligning with Corporate Human Resources and receiving Center of Competence guidance to ensure that they generate a competitive advantage for the business in attracting, retaining and motivating our talent accordingly and fostering a high performance culture.
- Ensuring a compelling Total Rewards proposition for employees
- Enhancing Total Reward capabilities in the Nestlé Central and West Africa Region
- Defining effective communication of Total Rewards
- Flawless execution of annual Total Rewards processes
- Embedding a pay for performance culture
- Provide local context on competitive pay practices based on internal and external benchmarking Definition and implementation of local benefit programmes
- Total Rewards Cost Management
- Defining and embedding recognition programmes that improve employee engagement and performance
We are looking for a passionate and self-driven professional preferably with relevant experience in compensation & benefit. Successful candidates will ideally have experience of working with large corporate organisations in a similar role, although we are happy to consider those from different backgrounds with the requisite skillset.
Other attributes would include:
- Minimum university degree level education or equivalent.
- Preferably a minimum 5 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Experience as Human Resource Business Partner (preferable)
- Hands-on experience in SAP, HR or Payroll systems.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators (Creation and use of metrics)
- Understanding of employment law & labour regulations (preferable)
- Experience in employee cost management / budgeting
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong project management experience
How to Apply
Closing Date : 27 Oct, 2020
- The Nestlé DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Nestlé Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Nestlé Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nestlé Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.