The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Recruitment 2020/2021… | NMC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Nursing and Midwifery Council NMC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Recruitment 2020/2021
To provide strategic leadership, technical and administrative direction for the achievement of the mandate of the Council.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides technical and managerial leadership for the Council. Initiates the formulation and implementation of policies of the Council. Co-ordinates the activities of sub-committees of the Council. Represents the Council on international bodies/agencies connected with standard of nursing and midwifery practices.
• Exercises oversight responsibility for the efficient and effective management of the resources (human, material and finance) of the Council-Leads the development and implementation of Council’s policies, strategic plans and programmes.
• Ensures effective coordination, monitoring and evaluation of all Council’s programmes.
• Ensures the availability of appropriate internal structures, controls, management and decision-making systems and processes of the Council.
• Mobilizes funding from development partners and other stakeholders for the Council.
• Submits periodic reports on the Council’s activities to the Board/Minister.
• Builds and manages an effective and dedicated cross-cultural work team.
• Collaborates and builds relationships with Government, public and private sector partners and other stakeholders in carrying out the Council’s mandate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must be a registered nurse and or midwife with valid license to practice.
• A minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field.
• Must be a Fellow of the West African College of Nursing or Ghana College of
• Nurses and Midwives.
• Must have at least fifteen (15) years post registration relevant work experience, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable institution.
• Extensive leadership, networking, monitoring and management skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Negotiating, lobbying and conflict resolution skills.
• Capacity to inspire and motivate people around him/her.
• Extensive knowledge in financial, procurement, budgeting and auditing regulations.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Strategic and Project Management
• Nursing and Midwifery professional programmes
• Advanced Public Administration and Health Management
• Comparative Public Policy Analysis
• Organizational Development and Social Change
• Computing and financial resource management
• Communication and public relations
• Negotiating, diplomacy, lobbying and sourcing of funds
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees, should reach:
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP1618
How to Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Recruitment 2020
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Nursing and Midwifery Council recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the NMC recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 NMC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NMC recruitment exercise.
- Nursing and Midwifery Council DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Nursing and Midwifery Council Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Nursing and Midwifery Council Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nursing and Midwifery Council Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.